Best State Champion Celebration

y2cj14trained93

Eppert. I got a kick out of his "3 finger" breaking or whatever that was. Also, he was so pumped and seemed to be talking to himself for about the next 4 or 5 minutes while pacing. Must have been a very satisfying end to his career.

maybe he was showing he shattered wrights chances at a three peat makes most sense to me

Eppert. I got a kick out of his "3 finger" breaking or whatever that was. Also, he was so pumped and seemed to be talking to himself for about the next 4 or 5 minutes while pacing. Must have been a very satisfying end to his career.

maybe he was showing he shattered wrights chances at a three peat makes most sense to me

Or maybe it was the fact that it was their third year in a row meeting under the lights.  Eppert winning at 103, Wright winning at 112, and this was the rubber match at 119.

I had no problem with Sandefer's break dancing, I just thought he should have waited until after shaking his opponent's hand and being released by the Referee rather than making them stand at the center of the mat waiting for him to finish. 

I second that.  Tsirtsis got up and walked to the line to shake hands.  He acted like he had been there before, even thouhg we know he hasn't.  Very classy.  He waited til after getting his hand raised to show his emotion.  That being said, I liked the windmill also.

I for one must say that the March/Sanderfer celebration for winning the Mental Attitude award was the best celebration for me.  Also I, being a former break dancer back in the day, would like to add that Sanderfer was doing what we called the "helicoptor".  He would have put me to shame but I was more of a "pop n lock" kind of dancer.  LOL

I had no problem with Sandefer's break dancing, I just thought he should have waited until after shaking his opponent's hand and being released by the Referee rather than making them stand at the center of the mat waiting for him to finish. 

I agree but he probably was too excited to think to do that. Can't blame him

I would have to say the best celebration was sandefer.  I always enjoyed when Escobedo,  or Reese danced after their titles.  Tsirtsis looked happier and showed more emotion when he beat Cash.  Kid has a great feature ahead of him and was kind of awesome that he cut Grey with 5 sec. left to try to get another takedown.  Chalfant was just trying to be a showoff :o ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.