Friday Night Matches

Drooke

Raley and Kieffer

Hall and McGinley

Surma and Butts

Lynde and Tonte

Barlow and Spencer

Egolf and Thornton

Why will Surma and Butts be a good match?  Butts lost to Hall at the Al Smith 15-5 and took 6th.  Surma just put it on Hall at the Semi-State

Butts lost a close match to McGinley 2-0

and Hall looked terrible Saturday

he can do better than that

I'm really looking forward to seeing Nelson and Jackson at 112 Friday night. A lot of people are picking Nelson to go all the way, but Jackson is tough, and I look for this to be a VERY close match. I'm surprised I haven't seen more people talking about this one.

Raley and Kieffer

Hall and McGinley

Surma and Butts

Lynde and Tonte

Barlow and Spencer

Egolf and Thornton

Why will Surma and Butts be a good match?  Butts lost to Hall at the Al Smith 15-5 and took 6th.  Surma just put it on Hall at the Semi-State

[/qoute]

Butts and Surma will indeed be a good match to watch on Friday. Yes, Butts did lose to Hall, in which Surma did beat last wknd. BUT, to me, that means nothing. Butts has made huge improvements. He's has  beaten Tanner Lynde, who is considered to be by many, the best freshman in the state. Freshman or not, this kid is tough. But, I believe, and im sticking to it, that Butts will upset Surma on Friday night

Raley and Kieffer

Hall and McGinley

Surma and Butts

Lynde and Tonte

Barlow and Spencer

Egolf and Thornton

Why will Surma and Butts be a good match?  Butts lost to Hall at the Al Smith 15-5 and took 6th.  Surma just put it on Hall at the Semi-State

[/qoute]

Butts and Surma will indeed be a good match to watch on Friday. Yes, Butts did lose to Hall, in which Surma did beat last wknd. BUT, to me, that means nothing. Butts has made huge improvements. He's has  beaten Tanner Lynde, who is considered to be by many, the best freshman in the state. Freshman or not, this kid is tough. But, I believe, and im sticking to it, that Butts will upset Surma on Friday night

Idk about that one...I got a feeling a majority of ppl's votes are leaning towards  lil tsirtsis...

Hall looked "terrible", huh? And where were you wrestling saturday at the Merrillville Semi State?

you thought he looked good?  where were you SITTING at semi state?

I never said he looked "good" but it's not fair for naco228 to say he looked "terrible". Maybe Trace Hall didn't have his best day at Merrillville but regardless he is going to state for the third consecutive year with 2 medals already to his credit so before someone who doesn't even make it to the semi state goes and calls Trace "terrible" the usage of that word should definitely be reconsidered!

For any of those actually in the gym and watching the Hall-Lynde match you would agree that T-Lynde dominated the match.  Yes, Hall should have gotten called by stalling within the first if not second period (if actually called would have equated to about 3 points it was that bad) but when he cut T, he cut his luck.  T is a very good offensive wrestler and when he knew he was not going to get the points on Hall's stalling  T attacked.  Hall continued with the stalling...that is when Hall himself put his head on the mat, in which T took  (literally it was a leg).  Why not give T the respect he deserves regarding this match?  Honestly, if i could match them up again, I would bet on T to school him even more.  Just because Hall is ranked in the State he gets a get out of jail free card?  I disagree, and let them wrestle again and  let the better wrestler win.

Go T-Bone.

Good Luck "T" at state, you are already a champ on my list.

ALL of THEM.

Tood and Kuhn

Phillips and Hall

Boomsa and Harvey

Jackson and Nelson

Mullins and Ross

Kenny and Petrov

Kieffer and Raley

Stotridge and Eppert

Tsirtsis and Clark

Hiestand and Van Horn

Penn and Grey

Berryman and Napules

Richey and Bohannon

Spencer and Barlow

Thornton and Egolf

Reinoehl and DeHaven

Welch and Dillon

Roach and Smith

Sandefer and Duncan

McGinley and Hall

Welch and Barrett

Krulik and Friend

Corpe and Zenthoefer

Stein and Wood

Estrada and Whitaker

Bratcher and Farrell

Powell and Bill

Morin and Jones

Schultz and McCoy

Mappes and Moats

Abbott and Hodges

Shrewsbury and Eads

Johnson-Jones and Scott

Kepner and Leach

Graber and Lux

Lentz and Parsley

Baker and Lane

Warner and Cleveland

Travis and Janney

Chalfant and Thomas

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!  these are just the ones with two ranked wrestlers on friday.  are we in for a TREAT!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.