Thanks for the great website.

wizards0156

I would like to thank everyone that is involved with this awesome website. I wrestled for New Haven in the lat 80's and still enjoy watching and reading about wrestling. I have four children now so I am unable to keep up with it as much as I would like. Your great site makes it possible for me to sit down when the kids are in bed to get all the wrestling news. Thank you again for all the countless hours you put in. It is greatly appreciated.

Is there an address where individuals can donate some money to cover a bit of the overhead?

And, I love the site as well.

All of you are doing a fantastic job.

You can buy a t-shirt or you can pm me if you don't want a shirt or two and I can give you the paypal account info or my address.

As a national follower of high school and college wrestling, I can say without hesitation that indianamat rivals any site from coast to coast, most of which have been in existence for many years. Multiple wahoo's to Y2 and all the guys for a great site. Your selflessness and devotion are admirable, and greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for a job well done! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.