Fort Wayne Semi State

PHfan08

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see Kenney vs Bevans II this weekend. That was a great match and could go either way. I think Bevans gets him second time around, 3-2. Hopefully these two make it to the finals. Here is a question, for those of you who have seen Mosier this year, do you think he can pin his way to a semistate title? Also anyone who saw Hiestand and Dulaney wrestle this past weekend would have a hard time picking against them. Good luck to all partcipants at semi-state this weekend.

wow funny thing about that statement is my friend has moiser first round and his goal is to not get stuck ha lol cuz he hasnt been pinned all year(hes wrestled some fierce competetion as well) so if he pinns stephens first round im sure he can pin just about any1 lol

Posted by: tjaymz

wow funny thing about that statement is my friend has moiser first round and his goal is to not get stuck ha lol cuz he hasnt been pinned all year(hes wrestled some fierce competetion as well) so if he pinns stephens first round im sure he can pin just about any1 lol

I wish your friend the best. I really think this is Kyle's year, I cannot believe how much he has improved from last year. He has looked dominant all year long.

I s Chalfant capable of walking through and winning a semistate title?  Will anyone challenge him or is there anyone that can beat him?

Bevans is good, but watching him against Faurote wednesday and seeing the results of saturday...I'm not sure he'll make it state, but I wish him the best.

119 looks like a very well challenged and tough weight class as well.  Which weight class will be the toughest overall from 1st round to finals and cons.

true that hes a quick beast im just saying surack has talent, it is a terible dawl, but this is just one of many interesting ticketround matchups

bad thing one of them surack or beavans isnt gone to make state

Bevans is good, but watching him against Faurote wednesday and seeing the results of saturday...I'm not sure he'll make it state, but I wish him the best.

Agree he didnt look good Wednesday but he looked awesome Saturday against Kenney.

I s Chalfant capable of walking through and winning a semistate title?  Will anyone challenge him or is there anyone that can beat him?

119 looks like a very well challenged and tough weight class as well.  Which weight class will be the toughest overall from 1st round to finals and cons.

Bevans will make it to the finals at semi state and i think it will be a great match against kenny but i think bevans will come out on top this time.

Yes Chalfant is walking through semistate, and nobody can beat him.

How many from Ft Wayne SS have a chance at a championship. To me there is one that is as close to a lock as you can get HWT.

I think two more good chances with Baker and Mosier.

135 is tough, but don't count out Taylor March. 

Graber at 189 has a shot.  He's been under the lights before.

Bevans will make it to the finals at semi state and i think it will be a great match against kenny but i think bevans will come out on top this time.

Yes Chalfant is walking through semistate, and nobody can beat him.

im not sure bevans will come out on top this time against kenney.... he was on the defense most of the match just tieing up kenneys wrists but it will be a good match

How many from Ft Wayne SS have a chance at a championship.

There will be 56 that have a shot at a state title.

Well said sir, well said. Anybody who wrestles smart and hard for at least 6:00 minutes every match has a shot. Anyone who goes in underestimating there opponent is at risk.

im not sure bevans will come out on top this time against kenney.... he was on the defense most of the match just tieing up kenneys wrists but it will be a good match

It will be a great match but he wasnt on the defense side they are both just great wrestlers and countering every move eachother hits, and tying up the wrists, bevans is great at that and that is called great technique  ;)

Guest KoKo B-Ware

You better B-ware...Zac McCray is looking like a beast right now and he will see #6 Bryant Whitaker tomorrow..that should be an outstanding match.

Jordan Dulaney against Corpe will pay off to be a huge match.

D. Scott vs Grider at 215 will be a huge one as well.

Floyd vs Eck will be a good one as well.

Who wins some of these intriguing matches?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.