Crown Point gets all 14 to Semi-State!!!

That1Guy

i have Crown Point making 9 guys potentially to state. with 5 definates..

103(good draw) ,112 8),125 8),130 (good draw if he beats mville first round),135 8),145 (good draw),160 8),189 8),215 (good draw)..

i was right about them beating merrillville by a lot, so lets see how they do now..

GO BULLDOGS!!!!

103-Halsted-3rd

112-Hawkins-1st

119-Manes-not advancing Brooks to tough in second round

125-Tsirtsis-1st- toss up between him a Napules in the finals

130-Shurg- 4th

135-Roach-1st-toss up between him and Dillon in finals

140-Flame-not advancing would have to pull a couple upsets

145-Renn- not advancing

152-Pogoezelski-not advancing

160-Myers-1st-this is his year to take it all

171-Kooi-not advancing

189-Shrewsberry-1st-wrestling like a man on a mission this year

215-Bakilik- too tough a draw but if he keeps things close can make a few matches interesting.

285-Marshal-will lose first round to Travis

Thats 7 advancing and five firsts

i have Crown Point making 9 guys potentially to state. with 5 definates..

103(good draw) ,112 8),125 8),130 (good draw if he beats mville first round),135 8),145 (good draw),160 8),189 8),215 (good draw)..

i was right about them beating merrillville by a lot, so lets see how they do now..

GO BULLDOGS!!!!

andrew i dont kno wat you are looking at but 145 adn 215 dont have good draws

215 definately has a great draw.. if he wins his first match he'll probably see the LC kid that he has already beaten.. fyi

145 thats the best draw that he could have received.. i think he has a chance to pull it out..

like i said before 9 bulldogs to state

What an accomplishment! Good job Bulldogs!! The 'Dogs are clicking right now. They might surprise some people at team state if their less accomplished guys keep wrestling tough. I also saw Merrillville and Mishawaka are taking 13 each. Congrats to them. Looks like the Merrillville semi-state will be dominated by these three teams. 

215 definately has a great draw.. if he wins his first match he'll probably see the LC kid that he has already beaten.. fyi

145 thats the best draw that he could have received.. i think he has a chance to pull it out..

he has to get past Lymburner in ticket round.....thats a tough kid

he has to get past Lymburner in ticket round.....thats a tough kid

Lymburner has to get past PitBull from Lake Station

145 just because he has the best draw he could have recieved doesnt mean he has a good shot, i wouldnt put my money on him.

as for 215 he has the ability to win the second round but i dont see him getting past the first.  you dont say a kid has a good draw based on the second round

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.