119 #13 Milton vs. #14 Stotridge

125 #11 Duran vs. #14 Van Horn

285 #3 Clark vs. #10 Arthur

189 #6 Leach vs. #7 Cook

171 #3 Wedding vs. #11 McAndrew

152 #8 Stein vs. #12 Juliano

145 #8 Richard vs. #14 Waddell

112 #16 Hall vs. #10 Colon/Brown winner

Did Preston Richard lose to Wadell at Corydon? Or did he win it I can't remember.

Payne vs sanderfur ....  @140

as much as id like to see payne go to state i dont think this one will be any closer than 6 points in sanderfur's favor

yeah, its really unfortuante for Payne

but ya know, even if he wasnt against Sandefer, he'd have either Surma or Richmond or Hall

and he hasnt beaten any of em

as much as id like to see payne go to state i dont think this one will be any closer than 6 points in sanderfur's favor

but ya know, even if he wasnt against Sandefer, he'd have either Surma or Richmond or Hall

I wouldn't count him out yet.

I agree, I've seen Payne wrestle this year and on any given day you can be beat.

I can't even count all the upset I've seen in the past 15 years in the state tournament.

One that really comes to my mind, is the Hanover kid a few years ago getting beat by a kid named Hall.

Who would of guessed that one?

A whole bunch in merrilville    103 has Brooks/Stevens and Orzechowicz/Halsted

119 has Bradley/Guerra

125 has Penn/Stevens and Napules/Acuna

140 is loaded

145 has Ray/Almarez

171 has Hudson/(Rowe/Berry)

215 has Lentz/Kiegley

And Hvywt has Anderson/Everett :o I'm probably missing a few but the day looks exciting

Payne has not wrestled Surma or Hall this year, he lost to Richmond by one point at the DAC final.  He had a chance to redeem himself, but Richmond was bump up to 145 during the the last dual meet of the year.  I believe he did beat NACO though LOL  ;D ;D ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.