Boo Ninja!

BB145

See all I have done is post some results and lost 2 points. :'(

the boo ninja must not have liked the team that won the event u posted so he took it out by putting ur cool points in the negitives lol  im neutral like switzerland or some small country like that

I meant nothing bad about the word used in the thread. I actually just stole it from the Seinfield episode soup nazi.  I wasnt aware so many people would be directly offended by it.

I wasn't upset by it, I think we just use the word too often, along with the word gay to describe things/people.

And I am a huge Seinfeld fan.....

No soup for you!

See all I have done is post some results and lost 2 points. :'(

I started this thread with +2 cool points haha You could say I took one for the team to find the true ninja!

FINALLY, I have found people just like me.  Of all people, I may know a little something about boo's.  I am going to try my hardest not to offend anyone in this group by posting here.

First of all, I am setting an alarm so I can wahoo everyone on this post on the hour.  Second, how the hell do you find out who boo'd you (normally I can just look up).  In a gym full of fans there is usually a wahoo for every boo, I've found that is not the case on the board (or in the region for that matter). 

Either way, I am happy that someone finally decided to make light of someone's silly idea to create 'cool points' for adult fans of the most physical sport allowed in wide open spaces.  I won't name the likely creators, but I will say they have been practicing this form of adolescent behavior (in their heads) on a mat near you for years.  In my days as a coach we called it working the official.  Since becoming a referee I have learned the impact is commonly recorded in .5 pts. 

As for the rest of us, we call the points and whatever antics that happen to go on outside the lines are just food for the dingos that live on the board. 

Be it a nazi, a ninja, or whatever it's time we stop hidin' from the man and start wahoo the man  >:(

I'm just livin' the dream one post at a time BB145.

FINALLY, I have found people just like me.  Of all people, I may know a little something about boo's.  I am going to try my hardest not to offend anyone in this group by posting here.

First of all, I am setting an alarm so I can wahoo everyone on this post on the hour.  Second, how the hell do you find out who boo'd you (normally I can just look up).  In a gym full of fans there is usually a wahoo for every boo, I've found that is not the case on the board (or in the region for that matter). 

Either way, I am happy that someone finally decided to make light of someone's silly idea to create 'cool points' for adults fans of the most physical sport allowed in wide open spaces.  I won't name the likely creators, but I will say they have been practicing this form of adolescent behavior (in their heads) on a mat near you for years.  In my days as a coach we called it working the official.  Since becoming a referee I have learned the impact is commonly recorded in .5 pts. 

As for the rest of us, we call the points and whatever antics that happen to go on outside the lines are just food for the dingos that live on the board. 

Be it a nazi, a ninja, or whatever it's time we stop hidin' from the man and start wahoo the man  >:(

Wahoo for you daily! haha That post touchd me  ;D

I wonder how long the mods will keep this thread open?  Nazi is a pretty derogatory term!

Threads have been deleted in the past with the word "Ghetto" in the discussion, Right TripleB!

And a screen name containing the word "beaner" isn't offensive?

Geeze...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.