Boo Ninja!

BB145

Anyone else have the paronoid feeling there is someone on this board who purposely seeks to give you Boo's? You know maybe you havent posted for a few days and somehow, the cool points decline. It leaves you constantly looking over your shoulder thinking who could it be. Lack of sleep, loss of appetite and even performance loss at work. Who has such anger to hold you back... You search through threads seeing who you disagreed with just to find closure.. So to you Boo Nazi, reveal yourself!!

I shake in my boots worrying about the Boo Nazi!  I find myself carefully reviewing each post 2-3 times, to make sure I'm not going to offend anyone. (Which doesn't work, by the way.)

I, myself, an a "Wahoo Fairy" - doling out Wahoo's to anyone who finds themselves weighed down by negative cool points.  So, now... you, BB145 have been blessed by the Wahoo Fairy!

Just stealing it from my favorite show... ala Soup-nazi

And Im german as well but its ok cus I wasnt there lol

See even tho the wahoofairy hit me.. the BOON*ZI still strikes again!! haha

Wahoo's all around!

Oh MY GOSH!  I lost ALL my cool points and went in the negative since I posted on this stupid thread!!  And...  I'm the Wahoo Fairy - and I can't even help myself!!!!  Somebody is just plain evil!

I meant nothing bad about the word used in the thread. I actually just stole it from the Seinfield episode soup nazi.  I wasnt aware so many people would be directly offended by it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.