Richey vs Barlow

Bx4

He's been wrestling for a long time im sure  and  I'm perty sure hes won the triple crown multiple times, and has placed several times at national events.  From what ive seen he is a very solid wrestler for a freshman and should place high at state and really surprise some people.  I really dont know that he has faced any quality people yet which might hurt him in the long run.

He's been wrestling for a long time im sure  and  I'm perty sure hes won the triple crown multiple times, and has placed several times at national events.   From what ive seen he is a very solid wrestler for a freshman and should place high at state and really surprise some people.  I really dont know that he has faced any quality people yet which might hurt him in the long run.

It might hurt him in the Short Run

Quincy was 8-0 last year for Indiana Gold at National Middle School Duals along with Tyler Willis.

He also won Folkstyle State at schoolboy/128 and pinned everyone he wrestled. 

Hope this helps you out.  I hear that he has been very, very good for a long time.

For sure, Quincy still has some rough edges to polish off in the next few years of high school.  However, he is still a very talented wrestler with lots of experience.  Reguardless of who he has wrestled this year the time he puts in training with people like his brother and Wodjyla is bound to improve his skills.   One thing if for certain, Barlow will have to bring the same A game he brought at conference if he want to win the match.

Barlow didn't bring his "A" game and still won hands down!!!!  He had his pattened cradle in and Richey tried to rip Barlow's eye out of its socket.  I have it on tape and it is blatant.  Barlow knew that Quincy was physical and there is no problem with that but dirty is different.  All that did was wake Barlow up. 

Sorry but from my point of view (front row just to the left of the mat) the poke to the eyes was not blatant.  Richey had some control on the single he had and Barlow whizzered while keeping his head down.  They starting hand fighting, Quincy to keep control of the leg and Barlow to get away from him, right by Barlows face and it just so happened to catch him in the face.  From what I've seen the Richey's aren't dirty wrestlers and are very technically sound.  I dont think Quincy got to the regional finals as an undefeated freshman by wrestling "dirty".  Also, the rest of the people I was sitting around where in total agreement.