Perry Regional

Loki27

Perry does have a great chance of sending all wrestlers to semi-state they work really hard and they all know how to win.  A few key matches to watch are 119 I do believe Sevee Duncan BG placed higher at Capital City Classic than PM 119.  But that will be a great match.  Plus Perry's HWY looking at their bracket from Decatur Central they did not have near as much competition based on records as WC sectional did.  But as I said I would not be surprised at all if Perry sent all 14 through they all work very hard and they all know how to win and will continue to get better.  Great job PM for advancing all 14. 

I will guess PM gets 12 through.  112 and 199 will be questionable, but I would never be surprised to see both young guys win and make it a sweep to SS.  I can't wait to see Odom and cook wrestle.  Have they wrestled this year?  Odom is unorthodox and has shown the ability to keep advancing...just watch for the cradle. 

Perry does have a great chance of sending all wrestlers to semi-state they work really hard and they all know how to win.  A few key matches to watch are 119 I do believe Sevee Duncan BG placed higher at Capital City Classic than PM 119.  But that will be a great match.  Plus Perry's HWY looking at their bracket from Decatur Central they did not have near as much competition based on records as WC sectional did.  But as I said I would not be surprised at all if Perry sent all 14 through they all work very hard and they all know how to win and will continue to get better.  Great job PM for advancing all 14. 

I will guess PM gets 12 through.  112 and 199 will be questionable, but I would never be surprised to see both young guys win and make it a sweep to SS.  I can't wait to see Odom and cook wrestle.  Have they wrestled this year?  Odom is unorthodox and has shown the ability to keep advancing...just watch for the cradle. 

Perry has a different 119 lb, he did not wrestle at the Capital City. And I believe Cook pinned Odom when they wrestled.

Perry has a different 119 lb, he did not wrestle at the Capital City. And I believe Cook pinned Odom when they wrestled.

Odom and Cook have wrestled 2 times this year, once at Marion County, and once at North Mont. duals. Cook beat Odom both times by fall, and both were by cradle.

im gonna say there is a 0 percent chance they get their 199 through ;D

McKinley

Davis

Callaway

Barajas

Kieffer

Pedigo

Hill

Clem

Keiffer

Simmons

McCarthy

Mooreland

Marshall

Johnson

Keiffer

Overbey

Spencer

Cook

Odom

Dickey

Goodwin

Romer

Williams

Pearson

Tonte

Corman

Varga

Decker

Tasseff

Waldroup

White

Keys

Wood

Judkins

Jennings

Larner

McNeal

Hudgins

Hines

Durphey

Phelps

Robinson

Judkins

Hockenberry

Johnson-Jones

Dyson

Hosea

Richards

Berry

Schaefer

Balbach

Halbert

Bell

Decker

Schaefer

White

Looks about right  except maybe robinson above phelps. 

Phelps looked really good this weekend wrestled tough and seems like him and Robinson will be a great finals match.  So perry has a different 119?  What happened to their 119 at the start of the season?  Anyone know for sure, did he just get beat out by a wrestler who started the season on JV?

Looks about right  except maybe robinson above phelps. 

Phelps looked really good this weekend wrestled tough and seems like him and Robinson will be a great finals match.  So perry has a different 119?  What happened to their 119 at the start of the season?  Anyone know for sure, did he just get beat out by a wrestler who started the season on JV?

Wrestle off after the loss. Harris and Simmons are both great wrestlers and you could see both of them at Team.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.