What area is better??

CoachW33

This is an age old debate that surfaces every year and usually ends a bit "touchy".

1- Insert your bias

2- The on of the remaining two you don't hate

3- The end of the state you hate because of certain ppl who live on this board to talk their area up. ( LOL can you tell I hold a bit of a grudge?!)

The question is not which is better The Region, Indianapolis, or Evansville areas.  Remove those abnormal spikes in talent as a variable in the equasion all together.  Whats left may actuallly help you focus in on what "overall" area is best instead of just a small region.  Now if you leave your bias behind someone could actually think clearly when they vote.

Being I live in south west Indiana I mostly only see wrestling thats done in this area. So being as I have no knowledge of most other areas other than whats wrote on here. Biasism is my only option. These colors dont run!!  ;D

Holding a grudge does not mean one can't admit when someone else is better. It means there are people who get annoyed by certain screen-names assuming there is no wrestling outside of their area. Yes I understand its a discussion board and thats what we do here. But sometimes there are a few who could stand to get their head out of the clouds from time to time. Just an opinion......

dIS a one is pretty darn easy to answer !

DA REGION !!!

But I will say dat anywhere dat one certain coach hangs his hat dare will be some major leauge wraslers. Even dough he has went to da dark side and left his roots he is good for da state.  :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.