How much snow did you get?

AJ

It is still falling here, and they expect 2-3 more  inches by 1:00 so that may get us over double digits. 

I guess I am in for a long day of schoolwork and message board posting!

Our official total now stands at 12.8 inches.  Now we have some winds blowing it around, so it is really nasty here.

I hate to hear that since I have a child at Ball State. I do hope most of the snow fell between the hours of 7 and 3 so your streets get plowed!

We received approximately 12" of snow in the Hartford City area....I know because I'm taking a break from clearing every flake of it from the driveway so I can get to the road in the morning!!!!

Coach Vic

I hate to hear that since I have a child at Ball State. I do hope most of the snow fell between the hours of 7 and 3 so your streets get plowed!

Good news is that BSU cancelled classes today.

Good news is that BSU cancelled classes today.

That is good news! Thanks, you would think I would find that out from a phone call instead of the board. ::)  bad dad.

About 12 inches in Zionsville. More in 1 day than we've had all winter.

P.S. I shoveled it all myself Rat.

P.S.S. I'm an ex Region Rat.

dAT IS why our a x-brick / i remeber back in da day puttin my old cliff keen plastics on bundlin up and shovlin like a made man makin some x-tra $$. Good workout and good for a few lbs and da pocket bock. So you southern boys get your shovel out and start a trainin !!! Make a few buck so you can enjoy a smorgusborg after wraslin season !!!

x-brick don't be showin deem indy boys our region secrets down dare !!

Only 3 inches in E-town.  I still got the 8.5 horse snowblaster out of the garage and put it in 6th gear just to prove to the neighbors that I can put a nice rainbow of snow over 1.5 lanes of the road out front!  You guys keep shoveling though...  Us northerners will have two more months of lake effect snow to keep us entertained.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.