Carroll Sectional Brackets

ENoblewrestling

Any predictions on who will win team and individual.

I'm going with

103-Ables-Carroll

112Gilbert-Whitko

119-D. Letourneau-Whitko

125-Thompson-Busco

130-Norton-Carroll

135-German-Garrett

140-Schendel-Garrett

145-Friend-Leo

152-McCray-Garrett

160-Hamilton-Busco

171-Rieke-Garrett

189-Larocque-Whitko

215-Allen-North Side

285-D. Brainard-Whitko

With Whitko winning team title.

Is it just me or is this sectional not that great? I mean I think that a majority of the SS kids from Carroll Regional will be from the NH sectional but that is just me. Allen shouldn't have a tough time at 215 and I don't think Schendel will either.

Its just you.  You have the ACAC champ, the TRC champ, the SAC champ in this sectional.

Is it just me or is this sectional not that great? I mean I think that a majority of the SS kids from Carroll Regional will be from the NH sectional but that is just me. Allen shouldn't have a tough time at 215 and I don't think Schendel will either.

Its just you.  You have the ACAC champ, the TRC champ, the SAC champ in this sectional.

Forgot about that haha. I am just going on the weight classes I mainly pay attention to which cutoff the entire middle. That 103 from Dwenger is good and should continue to be good for the next three years.

Along with ACAC 3rd, and NHC 2nd

I'm sorry, but the Dwenger kid is a senior this year, I doubt he'll be around for three more years.

I could have sworn they announced him as a freshman on Saturday at SAC which is why I was so amazed. They announced his record for his career which happened to be the same as the record for this season. And after a little facebook check he is indeed a senior. SSBeatReporter again looks ignorant.

He has wrestled varsity for at least three years, he was a sectional champ as a sophomore.

Yeah, he looked way better than a freshman which is why I may have been confused. Anyway it looks like there should be good matchups within the semistate. To me though I just don't see one bracket that is completely solid across both which is why I may think this one 'hasn't performed great at regionals'. I know there are good schools in each sectional just not many names that stick out to me individually I guess.

Yeah, he looked way better than a freshman which is why I may have been confused.

I did not know that a freshman is not supposed to look good...I guess we better tell several of the freshmen from around the state to back-off, after all they are only freshman...

Vore, Letourneau, Norton, Egolf, Schendel, Beck, Friend, Hamilton, Allen, only to name a few

I am pretty sure this sectional is very well represented by individuals and I can think of maybe 4 or 5 weight classes in which all 4 of the semi-state representatives will be from Carroll....even more where 3 of the 4 will be....I think everyone will agree with me when I say that the Carroll Sectional is far better than the New Haven when it comes to teams, individuals, and the whole sectional in general...

Vore, Letourneau, Norton, Egolf, Schendel, Beck, Friend, Hamilton, Allen, only to name a few

I am pretty sure this sectional is very well represented by individuals and I can think of maybe 4 or 5 weight classes in which all 4 of the semi-state representatives will be from Carroll....even more where 3 of the 4 will be....I think everyone will agree with me when I say that the Carroll Sectional is far better than the New Haven when it comes to teams, individuals, and the whole sectional in general...

I rescinded my comments after looking over it. I think that in the 'middle weights' it will be good. 103 should but I haven't seen New Havens. New Haven sectional will be a two man race for almost all weights as well as the team. It will just be interesting to see how far those two people go.

Carroll sectional will dominate in the regional! 

Garrett upsets Whitko and wins the Carroll sectional!  The move of Schendel to 140 strengthens the lineup and leads them to a close, less than 5 point victory, over Whitko. 

Garrett upsets Whitko and wins the Carroll sectional!  The move of Schendel to 140 strengthens the lineup and leads them to a close, less than 5 point victory, over Whitko. 

Y2 loses more hair....begins to look like KarlHungus

Please do not make predictions like this, you are a curse to everyone you predict to win! :)

my guesses !

Carroll wins  it

103 : Vore over Ables

112 : Gilbert over Scher

119 : Letourneau over Baccari

125 : Novy over Thompson

130 : Norton over Egolf

135 : Touloute over German

140 : Schendel over Beck

145 : Friend over Richards

152 : McCray over Graves

160 : Hamilton over Lewis

171 : Thomas over Harris

189 : Waikel over Leffers

215 : Allen over Reusser

285 : Campbell over Scoville

This sectional will be a barnburner here is the breakdown by seeds

1. Whitko- 109

1. Garrett- 109

3. Bishop Dwenger- 97

4. Churubusco- 90

5. Carroll- 79

6. Leo- 59

7. Columbia City- 51

8. Northrop- 41

9. Concordia- 40

10. North Side- 32

11. Eastside- 24

That should be 109.5 for Garrett

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.