Mullet of the Year Award

IndianaMudflap

mullet jokes?

welcome to 2005

lemme guess, you are hanging on to your mullet just in case it comes back in?

In case?  I think you mean when it comes back in.

your right, like bell bottoms and hi tops, fashion is cyclical,. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

What a great topic! Wow I guess I never thought about how many people still style the mullets out there!  I know I could nominate a few here in the next couple of days.  Oooooooh boy, where I live the mulletmania is alive!!!

What a great topic! Wow I guess I never thought about how many people still style the mullets out there!  I know I could nominate a few here in the next couple of days.  Oooooooh boy, where I live the mulletmania is alive!!!

if ur at logansport regional hopefully the winamac guys with that great mullet is there like at the TL sectional if so some one needs to get that guy in the contest he would probably win mullet of the year

Does anybody remember during the 2002-2003 season there was a coach from Elk. Memorial and he had a bleach blonde Mullet! I just remember wishing I had broght my camera so I could of had a pic of! It was a nice one too long flowing golden hair in the back and a nice looking flat top in the front!!!

if ur at logansport regional hopefully the winamac guys with that great mullet is there like at the TL sectional if so some one needs to get that guy in the contest he would probably win mullet of the year

Codplayer I will be there with camera on and ready if there is a good mullet at the Logan regional I will get the picture!!!

The Elkhart Memorial assistant coach was inherited from Mishawaka.  He is actually a semi-pro wrestler  :D  I'm laughing to the point of tears as I type this!  If you never had the pleasure of seeing the flowing, golden locks of 'The Crippler' your missing the best this thread has to offer, lmfao!

The Elkhart Memorial assistant coach was inherited from Mishawaka.  He is actually a semi-pro wrestler  :D  I'm laughing to the point of tears as I type this!  If you never had the pleasure of seeing the flowing, golden locks of 'The Crippler' your missing the best this thread has to offer, lmfao!

"The Crippler" That is a great name for that Mullet cause it will cripple you with laughter me and my teammates laughed all day over that one!!!

Awood thanks for that info and I am so glad someone knew who I was talking about! ;D

DephiXLstud, you're very welcome.  I appreciate the trip down memory lane. 

I also have a complaint/concern...  I will admit I went to mulletsgalore.com, lmao again, and sadly it has been shut down!  Please verify your information before placing it on the discussion board.  Such careless errors put a bit of a damper on what was one helluva belly laugh.  I will still give you an 'E' for effort.

I think it is disgracful that people make fun of other peoples choice of hairstyles. I remember a couples of seasons ago someone made fun of my afro. They(and I include Y2) were saying things like afro-fly and must be a drag to try and fly with an afro! I want everyone to know that it hurt...hurt alot!!! smiley-sad045.gif

ff

• 2 months later...

It took me four months, but I finally have an entry for the contest.  This mullet man was coaching a high schooler at the Brute Adidas Kansas City Nationals on April 4th. No idea where he was from.  I give you three views. 

MulletManatKCNats.jpg

Freestyle season is well underway, bring your camera along and catch a mullet!

Why was Billy Ray Cirus coaching in Kansas City????

You would think he has something better to do with all that money from his daughter

haha You just broke Billy Ray's achy breaky heart

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.