Who is wrestling where this weekend?

wrestler60160

The ISWA is in full swing now and I am sure that  everyone would like to know who will be where?

Good luck this weekend wherever you may be. 8)

Tournaments this wekend.

25 Crown Point Lightning Folkstyle Open Crown Point High School

Crown Point IN

Jake Rodriguez

25 Duneland Beginners Folkstyle Open Chesterton High School

Chesterton IN

Marc Gillespie

25 Penn Folkstyle Elite & Beginners Folkstyle Penn High SchoolMishawaka IN

Brad or Christiana Harper

25 Huntington Folkstyle Open Huntington North High School

Huntington IN

Andy Eckert

Phil Eckert

25 Yorktown Beginners Folkstyle Open  Yorktown High School

Yorktown IN

Chuck Smith

Daniel Mercer Franklin Folkstyle Challenge

Franklin High School

Franklin IN

Patt Van Horn

Chris Lynch

I was thinking about going to huntington since it was close or yorktown.  Is there many elementary kids going to either.  After princeton last weekend for 9 hours and three matches.  then ben davis 6 matches in 8 hours.  im kind of leary on traveling to far this weekend

Penn Kingsmen Elite and Beginners Tournaments will accommodate all levels of wrestling in your club.  We are doing matside parings for both tournaments. Pee-wee-Cadet. Awards for both events.  Satellite weigh-ins available for satellite weigh-in form go to www.pennwrestling.org On site weigh-in-Saturday only.Need more information--contact us at pennkingsmenwrestling@hotmail.com

We have had around 50 different clubs tell us they were going to be brining kids to our tourney.  Mostly Indiana clubs but a few from OH, KY and TN.  Just a reminder to bring lawn chairs or blanks to set on.  We will be in our fieldhouse and there is limited bleacher space.  Look forward to seeing everyone again.

Chris Lynch

Franklin Wrestling

Quinnsdad, Perry will bring a lot of schoolboys.  We will have most of the weight classes filled.  The only problem is the middle school tournament that we are in on Saturday.  Some of the boys may be injured or tired from the brutal competition and there are some parents that won't let kids wrestle on Sunday.  However, I still expect a fairly big turnout.

First off I would like to give a special thanks to all the Clubs and Individuals that helped us run our tourney.  The ones that I can remember are Center Grove, Greenwood, Martinsville, Mooresville, Perry, Beech Grove, and Individual Board Members from the ISWA.  Please forgive me if I forgot your club.  I would also like to thank the parents and wrestlers that chose to attend.  We ended up with a total of 736 wrestlers.  I would also like to thank the clubs that donated towards the Daniel Mercer auction; we raised $711 for the Daniel Mercer Family Fund. 

Team Placements: 1st Contenders 9.27 pts, 2nd Red Cobra 8.55 pts, and 3rd Perry 8.0 pts.  (Reps from those clubs please contact me so I can get you the awards).  I think we were able to pull off a great event but it couldn?t have been done by the effort of countless volunteers.  Thanks again to everyone and hope to see you down the road.

Chris Lynch

Franklin Wrestling Club

ISWA Folkstyle Director

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.