Bellmont Book

AJ

Today at Bellmont I got a Bellmont Wrestling Book/Program.  I have to say that it is a great book and a great piece of wrestling history.  Even if you are not a Bellmont fan, you would enjoy the history, articles, and pictures that are in the 70 page book. 

It also has a nice piece on the one and only littlevito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know where you can purchase one of these at?

At any Bellmont home wrestling meet I believe.  You could probably contact the school about getting one.

Worth the price!

I have several from previous years and I would recommend it to any wrestling fan.

Another one you might look up is the Bloomington South Annual publication.

And a trip to their Legends Night is a stroll down memory lane for the fanatics.

TheAncientElder (TAE)

The Imperial Potentate and Grand Poobah of Classless wrestling in Indiana.

I wear my Fez with pride.

www.theancientelder.net

scan0001.jpg

Inside includes: Meet the Braves w/ Bios,  Bellmont Coaching Staff & Bios, Team Oponent information and historical records vs. Bellmont, previous year records & overview, previous year individual state placers, 10 year Review (highlights the 1999, 1989, 1979 & 1969 teams with team pics, roster & season record of team), Where Are They Now section highlighting Brian Anderson (Wabash College), Brandon Razo (Bluffton High School) & Jason Hayes (Plainfield North High School, previously at Portage) and other sections high-lighting Bellmont records, state qualifiers, placers and champions, along with Middle School review & Elementary reviews.  Among other stuff.

This book sounds awesome.  I wish more schools did something like this.  With all the bumps & substitutions, it's hard to pin down who is wrestling at what weight some time.  It would be nice to have a list of not only the Varsity line-up, but the back-up/JV wrestlers as well.

This book is awsome!

Just received my copy and I echo MatChick76. A lot of detail and a lot of effort.

Keep up the good work.

I am eagerly awaiting my copy of the MD book?

TheAncientElder (TAE)

The Imperial Potentate and Grand Poobah of Classless wrestling in Indiana.

I wear my Fez with pride.

www.theancientelder.net

It would be nice to have a list of not only the Varsity line-up, but the back-up/JV wrestlers as well.

It has varsity, j.v, freshmen, and even the middle schoolers and elementary wrestlers.

Raeding through it I was surprised to find out that Bellmont has only had 1 wrestler ever place 8th.  Of all they have had place, and only one has ever placed 8th!

Now I need to get The Ancient Elder book and I will be set!

It would be nice to have a list of not only the Varsity line-up, but the back-up/JV wrestlers as well.

It has varsity, j.v, freshmen, and even the middle schoolers and elementary wrestlers.

Raeding through it I was surprised to find out that Bellmont has only had 1 wrestler ever place 8th.  Of all they have had place, and only one has ever placed 8th!

Now I need to get The Ancient Elder book and I will be set!

Until Ben Bultemeier placed 8th, the 8th place spot on the wall of champions wasn't even painted.  It was a huge ordeal for the wrestlers that had the 7th place match at state.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.