Northwest Crossroads Conf. Tournament 1-17

WHITE ANGEL

This is coming up on Saturday at Lowell if I'm correct. Teams there include Highland, Lowell, Hobart, Griffith, Munster, Andrean, and Kankakee Valley...Predictions?

103 Medina Mun 2. Ozechowicz Grif

112 Cecil Mun 2. Wilson And

119 Lamb Low 2. Smith Mun

125 Brady Low 2. Z. Escobedo And

130 Porras Hob 2. Schultz KV

135 Dillon Hob 2. Slosser Mun

140 Surma Mun

145 Almaraz High

152 Estrada Mun 2. France

160 Monix Low 2. Tyler High

171 Johnson Low 2. Guteriez Mun

189 Bartley Grif

215 Cleveland Low 2. Nunez High

Hwt Anderson High 2. Hale KV

The DEVILS will definitely have something to say about who wins this tournament!

I won't have to bring any Krispie Kremes or Duncan Donuts my friend! We have one of the best hospitality rooms in the state! Mrs. Brady, Mrs. Dulin, Mrs. Lenzo and the rest of the Moms do a tremendous job!

I am hungry now! (that's a shocker!)

See you Saturday.

Should be an interesting tournament as Hobart appears to be a much better tourney team than a duel team after winning the Lake County meet.  Being from Hobart I am rooting for them but it seems almost unfair that if they win this tourney they will subsequently win the conference (i think).  The 75% 25% split is tough but I guess it affects everyone in the same way.

GO BRICKS!   

By the way are there any brackets or at least seeds for this meet yet?

I believe Griffith is at the Hobart Invite on the 24th....I really doubt Hobart will drop that seeing that its likely a nice revenue generator for their program....With 3 teams having other commitments, how will this whole reschedule workout  :-\

Good question, but one for this year at least appears to have been worked out by the AD's of the two schools.

The officials that were scheduled to work the Northwest Crossroads Conference Meet (myself, Tom Lambert, Marty Schloesser and Mike Golando) were unable to do the rescheduled meet on the 24th, as we were previously booked on that date at the Western Indiana Conference at South Vermillion HS. Lowell AD Don Bales contacted myself and Hobart AD Bob Glover yesterday via conference call and made arrangements for the the officials that were scheduled to work at Hobart on the 24th (Ray Pettit, Tom Ling, Jay Love and Kerry Carpenter) to come to Lowell and work the NCC meet.

Although Lowell has hosted this meet, and the former Lake Athletic Conference meet, for quite some time, there is also discussion that it may rotate sites in the future. I believe that Hobart and Griffith have expressed interest as possible future hosts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.