140: Sandefer, McGinley, Stahl

145: Young, Almarez, Baker

152: McMurray, Bennet, Mosier

160: Runyan, Meyers, Powell

171: Duckworth, Wedding, Atwood

189: Abbott, Shrewsbury, Graber

215: Baker, Hodges, Warner

HWT: Chalfant, Fitzgerald, Arthur

I don't believe they are in order - I think he is saying the 3 POSSIBLE contenders.  Don't be so paranoid!

yeah he also had abbott ahead of shrews so i dont think they are in any order...but it was a pretty good list, maybe one or two missing but good list

103    Philips, Campbell, Kuhn

112    Hawkins, Mullins, Nelsen

119    Eppert, Brooks, Raley

125    Quiorga, Tsirtsis, Wright

130    Harper, Porras, Spencer

135    Roach, March, Mascaro

140    Sandefer, McGinley, Sims

145    Young, McGinley, Baker

152    McMurray, Mosier, Bennett

160    Todd, Runyan, Myers

171    Duckworth, Atwood, Mappes

189    Sherwsbury, Graber, Abbott

215    Baker, Cleveland, Lentz

285    Chalfant, Fitzgerald, Clark

152    McGinley, Mosier, Bennett

That's a little more like it.  I still think 103 is up in the air I would throw Harvey and Todd in there.

That's a little more like it.  I still think 103 is up in the air I would throw Harvey and Todd in there.

bOY no respect for thrillian Dillion/ didn't Ole Almarezer put da octupus on McGinely ? Merrilville semi state will have a minimum of 6 state champs/

no mcmurray, returning state champ?  that is interesting.

Guest Dough-Boy101

These are not in order at all. I'm really sorry for not putting certain names in, I don't mean to offend anyone at all. These assumptions are just what I've seen from these wrestlers.

103: Hall , Stevens, and Brooks: This weight is going to be a dogfight

112: Nelson, has a great take-down, Hawkins has great mat-awareness, and Kieffer all around puts himself in the mix

119: Eppert, A division 1 recruit, and is a stud. Johns is great on his feet, Brooks can take people down at will.

125: Cashe, Technically sound and controls all of his matches, great kid. Tsirtsis, young and is proving himself. Wright, has lots of potential and his hard work will pay offer later down the road

130: Harper, 3x STATE CHAMPION, MSU recruit, what an accomplishment- hope the shoulder heals up. Porras, great on his feet. Odom, seems to not get the respect and acknowledgement he deserves, He's a great wrestler, He'll be making a run for the title this year.

135: March, technically sound, amazing mat-awareness, he's hungry for the title. Roach, young and expierenced, look for a great season from this young gentlemen. Ritchey, I've watched him the past two years at state, and the kid's getting better, look for him to have a great year.

140: Sandefer, U OF I recruit, class act and really knows how to get into his opponents heads and dominate them, McGinley, great wrestler from what I've seen on tape, have a great season. Stahl, young and dominating, keep up the hard work. Great job on beating Hall from Riley.

145: Young, took third at 130 last year, a force to be wreakin with.  OTHER McGinley, good luck this year man, Tyler Baker, look for him to have his best year

152: STACKED weight class

McMurray, state champ @ 135 last year, beat Galka, that was sweet. Good luck this year. Bennet, From what I hear, your an awesome wrestler, put up a great one against Cosgrove last year. Mosier, lets just say, this kid is a stud and will be very hard to stop this year.

160: Runyan, great guy, great wrestler, good luck bud. Meyers, has established himself and will be tough to stop this year. Powell, knows what he's doing, great takedowns and great guy, will make a run for the finals this year.

171: Duckworth, young and expiernced, tough loss to Howe last year, look for him to build off that and have a great year.  Wedding, tough loss last year at State in the first round, looks like he'll be having a better season. Atwood, BAMF, thats all i have to say

189: Abbott, great techinical wrestler and will have a great season. Shrewsbury, Northwestern recruit, 2x state placer, he's hard to take down, good luck this year. Graber, Cleveland State recruit, lost to Samuels last year at 71, is great on his feet and has unique takedowns, look for this guy to be in the finals.

215: Baker, has awesome takedowns and lost a tough close match to Steve Stahl last year at Semi-state, he'll be paving the road to the finals. Hodges, SMART WRESTLER, one of thee smartest, uses his technique efficiently, good luck this year. Warner, is a stud and will produce big numbers this year at state.

HWT: Chalfant,  tough kid, Correct me if I'm wrong, but this kid might be a descendant of Chuck Norris, lol, good luck this year bud. Fitzgerald, great job last year at state, great on your feet and good luck. Arthur, really has established himself and is looking to have a great season.

Good luck this year guys, All of you put in hours and hours into this sport and you guys deserve nothing but success. Represent the great state of Indiana.

bOY no respect for thrillian Dillion/ didn't Ole Almarezer put da octupus on McGinely ? Merrilville semi state will have a minimum of 6 state champs/

i usually understand your language being from nw indiana myself but i have no idea what that means

excuse me, i speak rat.  (anyone know what movie that is from?)

that was from a post he made about the traicoff inv.  i guess alamarez threw in the legs and rode mcginley out for the win. 

I ams glad dat someone can understand da ole rat. How about dis"he rode him like a red headed step child" !

that was from a post he made about the traicoff inv.  i guess alamarez threw in the legs and rode mcginley out for the win. 

Randy: Can I get you something?

Jive Brother 1: Smo fo buttah layin' to the bone, jackin' me up...tightly!

Randy: I'm sorry. I don't understand.

Jive Brother 2: Cutty say he can't hang!

Jive Lady: Oh, stewardess. I speak jive.

Randy: Oh, good.

Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.

Randy: Would you tell him to just relax, and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicene.

Jive Lady: Jes hang loose, blood. She gonna catch up on the rebound a da medicide.

Jive Brother 1: What it is big mama? My mama didn't raise no dummy; I dug her rap!

Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don' git no help. Jive dude don' got no brains anyhow!

Jive Lady: He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.

Randy: Would you tell him to just relax, and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicene.

Jive Lady: Jes hang loose, blood. She gonna catch up on the rebound a da medicide.

Jive Brother 1: What it is big mama? My mama didn't raise no dummy; I dug her rap!

Jive Lady: Cut me some slack, jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don' git no help. Jive dude don' got no brains anyhow!

airplane?

airplane?

You got it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.