Chris Traicoff Draw is Here !!

This tourney is going to be a back burner. Too bad I'm going to be all the way in Virginia not being able to get in on the action. Good luck to all teams involved but best of luck to Crown Point ;D

Go Bulldogs

Andrew Szymborski

Virginia Military Institute

Stay online for results all day saturday and hopefully a recap article on Saturday night.  Back burner sounds like some kind of wierd hazing ritual to me.

Often, being a Freshman at a university with a military orientation is not a fun experience and time away from it is eagerly anticipated.  In Andrew's case, it looks like he may look forward to going back after the holidays so he can rest! Good place to go to school though, once you survive the first year.

Re: Chris Traicoff Draw is Here !!

? Reply #15 on: December 09, 2008, 06:17:09 AM ?   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the world is patiently waiting, whether it's this weekend or not, for a match-up between Crown Point and Mishawaka.

Though I am a coach, I am also a fan of these two great programs and a little bored at work. 

These predictions are based on line-ups from this past weekend (Mish at Plymouth and CP at Stagg).

103: Cameron Halsted (CP) dec. Lyman Stoneburner (M) 3-0

112: Anthony Hawkins (CP) maj. dec. Taylor Wisler (M) 7-0

119: Matt Guerra (M) dec. Josh Manes (CP)  7-3

125: Jason Tsirtsis (CP) fall Nick Schrader (M) 13-3

130: Josh Harper maj. dec. Dallas Schurg (CP) 13-7

135: Eric Roach (CP) maj. dec. Tyler Reinoehl (M) 17-7

140: Steve Sandefer (M) maj. dec. Josh Flamme (CP) 17-11

145: Alex White (M) dec. Nick Bruno (CP) 17-14

152: Tim Forte (M) dec. Jeremy Pogorzelski (CP) 17-17

160: Mark Meyers (CP) fall Richard Morin (M) 23-17

171: Joey Smith (M) dec. Jeremy Kooi (CP) 23-20

189: Marcus Schrewsbury (CP) fall Dustin Boyd (M) 29-20

215: Christian Lentz (M) dec. Jim Bakalik (CP)  29-23

285: Darius Cooley (M) dec. Kyle Marshall (CP) 29-26

Mish wins 8, CP wins 6... CP wins 29-26.

Just one fan's opinion!   

I think Sandefur pins Flamme, and Harper pins Schurg. I've wrestled all four and its just my opinion. But that would put mishawaka up 30-29. Anyway you look at it though, this is a great matchup. I can't wait for saturday.

The match up the state is waiting to see C.P. vs. Mishawaka

103 Halsted CP dec Stoneburner M 3-0

112 HawkinsCP pin Wisler M 9-0

119 Guerra M dec Manes CP 9-3

125 Tsirtsis CP pin Shrader M 15-3

130 Harper M maj dec Shurg CP 15-7

135 Roach CP maj dec Reinoehl M 19-7

140 Sandefer M pin Flamme CP 19-13

145 White M dec Bruno CP 19-16

152 Forte M dec Pogorzelski CP 19-19

160 Myers CP pin Richard Morin M 25-19

171 Smith M dec Kooi CP 25-22

189 Shrewsbury CP pin Boyd M 31-22

215 Lentz M dec Bakalik CP 31-25

285 Cooley M dec Marshall CP 31-28

Crown Point wins but in a close one. 8)

Crown Point should win their first 2 matches, but then they wilhave to beat a very tough Cathederal team before they will meet Mishawaka.  Also, if it happens, what happened to Beck from Mishawaka?  I don't see his name in the 2 predictions.

Unless Coach Wadkins has changed the format; I believe that if you win your 1st 2 duals. Your team will then be in a round robin with the other undefeated teams. I other words; if Mish, Cath & CP all win the 1st 2 rounds. They will all wrestle each other.

Crown Point should win their first 2 matches, but then they wilhave to beat a very tough Cathederal team before they will meet Mishawaka.  Also, if it happens, what happened to Beck from Mishawaka?  I don't see his name in the 2 predictions.

I think Beck was sick last week. I have heard the Cavemen have had a few wrestler out sick.

Unless Coach Wadkins has changed the format; I believe that if you win your 1st 2 duals. Your team will then be in a round robin with the other undefeated teams. I other words; if Mish, Cath & CP all win the 1st 2 rounds. They will all wrestle each other.

Mishawaka, Lawrence North, Cathedral and Crown Point all won their first 2 duals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.