NC Semi-State Rankings

GAT36

Funny,   I did not even look at that.

Most of the big matches did not happen.

Next time I will keep track of the scores.

At 220 .  Larson beat Ford by 3 or 4

138  Harris was out.

106.  Avon moved up

120  Avon moved up

170  Helm over Irick by around 6

145 was really good.  Wallace over K. Fainter

How can you already have the second week of MV SS rankings and not even have the first week of NC SS?

Looks like they are almost complete.

How do you add your full roster?  Does it fill in when you add a meet result?  Tonight is our first meet of the year.  Just want to make sure I am doing what I need to. 

Nevermind.  I saw where only the kids on the rankings watch list are added.  How do you get a wrestler noticed for the rankings watch list?  Beat someone else that on the list?  Have a few young wrestlers that are pretty good, but we have not wrestled yet. 

How do you add your full roster?  Does it fill in when you add a meet result?  Tonight is our first meet of the year.  Just want to make sure I am doing what I need to. 

Nevermind.  I saw where only the kids on the rankings watch list are added.  How do you get a wrestler noticed for the rankings watch list?  Beat someone else that on the list?  Have a few young wrestlers that are pretty good, but we have not wrestled yet. 

Only ranked kids or kids no the watch list have profiles.

Kids get on the watch list by beating other good kids or having some solid past credentials such as off season results. If you have kids that you think are watchable send them to our rankings coordinator and he'll keep an eye on them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.