Lecount vs. Forte

Prideof132

I will entertain it a little Ill take LeCount in 3ot on an escape I say score will be 5 to 4 in the best match of the tourn.

Going with a thriller I see  8)  I pick Lecount all the way,  but I have him besting Forte in regulation late in the 3rd with a 3-1 victory.

LeCount by fall again!

You do realize it was at the end of the match, right after Forte came back from injury.  I watched him at Al smith and he wasn't himself,  he is now. I highly doubt lecount will win by pin. Seeing as it was anyone's match the whole time. If your really predicting a pin, I doubt you know much about wrestling,  or are extremely bias.

You do realize it was at the end of the match, right after Forte came back from injury.  I watched him at Al smith and he wasn't himself,  he is now. I highly doubt lecount will win by pin. Seeing as it was anyone's match the whole time. If your really predicting a pin, I doubt you know much about wrestling,  or are extremely bias.

All I'm saying is when Cody catches a cradle it ends in a pin everytime!

I was there, so I can say that Forte dominated LeCount for 2 and a half periods and just got a little high and got caught. In fact, LeCount should have been hit for stalling at least twice for backing up and then the official called stalemate at the beginning of the third period and didn't give Forte his escape point.

Forte will win the rematch under the lights!

holding a lead??? there were several lead changes in the match, and I recall the end result was WBF for LeCount

I think you heard the man...he said he was holding a lead when he got "caught".  I don't think that can be disputed.  Likewise, the match isn't over at 1:45 of the 3rd period so you can't discount what Lecount did either which was get the fall.

I'm thinking Forte is better on his feet and wouldn't be surprised to see him cut lecount a few times....i have forte winning 7-3

I think you heard the man...he said he was holding a lead when he got "caught".  I don't think that can be disputed.  Likewise, the match isn't over at 1:45 of the 3rd period so you can't discount what Lecount did either which was get the fall.

I'm thinking Forte is better on his feet and wouldn't be surprised to see him cut lecount a few times....i have forte winning 7-3

You're krazy......that's all im gonna say....we will all get to see soon enough...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.