Stahl vs Corpe

the situation

corpe is the more over powering but stahl the better technician and very good boot rider.

which wins strength or technique? In my experience strength will get u alot of wins but when it gets down to the semi state/ state level technique will usually come out on top.

in this one im taking stahl don know if corpe will be able to power himself outta the great boot riding by stahl.

but it all depends on who wants it more should be a good one, cant wait to see this one ;D ;D

stahl vs corpe is prolly the match im looking forward to seeing most. corpe is so damn fast. but it seems like stahl does a good job of making matches go at the pace he wants them too. i just see it hard to stop the way corpe comes out in the first period. lots of takedowns

Cant wait to see it, like its been said previously I'd love to see it a finals match. Pulling for stahl in the match though, however if he gets caught in Corpes 1st period frenzy it could be a long match, regardless a great match if they both make it to each other

cant forget stahl is in good shape too! haha but not like corpe. corpe is so slick and powerful with his takedowns. but yeah true idk if stahl can handle that young gun he has saturday morning

itll be good but corpe wants the match with stahl too bad to let it slip away

Corpe lost to 145 Surma 7-9ot and 160 Quiroz 7-8

Styahl has lost to McMurray 0-4  Pinned by Tonte, and lost to Welch 3-4

these two have wrestled the best Indiana has to offer and im sure they know each very well, look for it to be a 3-2 match

I got Corpe winning in overtime

Stahl has to get by Richey first

for one that article was a load of crap just like last year with trent rieneol how he was going to contend for a state title.  this is the same thing just a feel good story for a misawalke punk who went there for wrestling i dont understand why we were so surprised he left! synder is just a great recruitor

really awood? who do you think you are? a feel good story about a kid who got caught shoplifting and almost ruined his future wrestling and collegiate career in the process. who are you to call out a high school athlete who was going down the wrong road. he is 17/18 years old learn how to handle yourself.

MHS fan all you are is a Merriville homer.  You are blinded by your own program.  You are known recruiters why shouldn't people get mad.  The article is a total joke and he is right.  There are a few topics on here latly where I see coaches and the media trying to stretch the truth.  Just because your 17 or 18 doesn't mean your right.  You need to learn how to handle yourself and your recruiting at the high school level.  

read the freaking article. he was caught shoplifting and almost lost his future. he had college at a great school with a scholarship to continue wrestling because of his surroundings. no maybe that wasnt his only motivation but he looked at other schools before settling in with mishawaka because their program is a family where guys dont bring eachother down and put each other in jeopardy. snyder doesnt recruit, if he did we would have had justin brooks, taylor march, stahl earlier and many others at mishawaka. they run a competitive open room which is open! people went there to get better and go at the best in the state such as harper and sandefer and company. honestly i dont care what you have against mishawaka because all your posts are anti-mishawaka and i really dont care. mishawaka hasnt done anything wrong this year minus win and accept a wrestler into their family who was in jeopardy of losing a future. if memorial had a problem with it they could have complained but they didnt. so you really should declare who you are to be calling out a high school athlete and question the decisions his family made for their son and looking out for his future not just high school wrestling.

for one that article was a load of crap just like last year with trent rieneol how he was going to contend for a state title.  this is the same thing just a feel good story for a misawalke punk who went there for wrestling i dont understand why we were so surprised he left! synder is just a great recruitor

So, Stahl went to Mishawaka for wrestling? What did he have to gain from that, being the #1 ranked wrestler @ 52 or a better chance to get to the finals? Hmm, he has already been down that road. Maybe he just got tired of the CONSTANT stroking that everyone on the west side of Elkhart  gives to Corpe. So, now he is a "Mishawaka punk" Dude get over yourself! Last year you were probabally starting a line to get an autograph from the next Memorial State Champion. Sadly enough he hi is another champ Mishawaka has , as far as the recruiting line, dont fool yourself Memorial does a pretty good job of recruiting too considering the Stahl boys were from what side of town???? Oh yeah they were from the Elkhart Central side  of town.    

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.