WEAVER!!

Kid is a STUD! Great position, excellent hand fighter, quick finishes and great defense. He was fun to watch. Congrats to Coach Thomas Lynch on having the first state placer in school history win the whole damn thing!!!

Edited by Alex White

41 minutes ago, HornetSloan said:

But seriously best kid ever, we appreciate all the kind words! 

1 hour ago, HornetSloan said:

If Noah’s disposition matched my own, I’d have been MUCH more intolerable on this site, but let me say it again… IF YA DON’T KNOW, NOW YA KNOWWWWW

Im glad they now know!!!!!....He seriously is an amazing young man....

PS...the GIF I made of Matt is my second favorite thing of the day.

Watching Noah all off-season train at CIA, I wasn’t surprised by this one.

At CP in December after our 190, who is no slouch, faced him the finals (and got pinned), he came off the mat and said “I hit the deepest nicest reattack single on that kid and when he wanted to take his leg away, there was nothing I could do. He just took it!” So for sure the weight room has been a factor as well!

It was easy to see the improvement all year. Congrats to him and a great wrestling family!

Having grown up in Clinton County, wrestled and coached in the county in a time before Rossville had a team it is awesome to see them crown their first state placer and Champion.  I remember being at New Castle to see their first ever qualifier punch his ticket and to see Coach Lynch punch his as well.  I still root for all of my home county teams(unless we are wrestling them which we haven't had to yet).  Congrats to the Hornets of Rossville High School, the coaching staff and especially Noah Weaver!!!  You wrestled well all weekend and you deserved everything you got!!!

Coach Lawler

Rushville Wrestling