Extra Tickets

Probably not the route you'll want to go but I was looking for extras for someone and Vivid Seats had some. Gotta deal with some price gouging, and they don't sell all session but they did have tickets for each session available. Hope that helps 

3 minutes ago, Yotti4 said:

Probably not the route you'll want to go but I was looking for extras for someone and Vivid Seats had some. Gotta deal with some price gouging, and they don't sell all session but they did have tickets for each session available. Hope that helps 

Yea, I saw some on stub hub for 150 each

13 minutes ago, TZeis said:

Looking for a few Friday or all session tickets, if anyone happened to get extras!

I am sure some extra tickets will be coming available soon once fan bases have all of their people accounted for.  I may have 2 seats in section 117 for sessions 2 and 3 available if that helps any.  I should know within the hour if they are claimed or not.   

1 hour ago, TZeis said:

Looking for a few Friday or all session tickets, if anyone happened to get extras!

I have two extra I can part with.  Bought them through our school code but ended up with all session tickets today.  Happy to transfer them for what I paid on ticketmaster 

Edited by bolt

2 minutes ago, patriotpride said:

i have two friday tickets.  With the Will call issue i cant transfer them.  once that issue is avialable i can transfer if they are still needed.   

If that gets resolved, I’ll take them.

21 minutes ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

Chicago Fire Hug GIF by One Chicago

Indiana wrestling community at Gainbridge with plenty o tickets.

wrestlemania 31 wrestling GIF by WWE

Indiana wrestling community fighting for remaining tickets at Ford Center.  $130 tickets on resell app. I love it.

😂 it’s completely insane

if they resolve the problem I have 3 tickets - all sessions.  2 of us were trying for tickets at the same time and we both hit within a minute of each other and couldn't stop the process for the second set.

On 2/14/2024 at 1:24 PM, Wrestling Scholar said:

Chicago Fire Hug GIF by One Chicago

Indiana wrestling community at Gainbridge with plenty o tickets.

wrestlemania 31 wrestling GIF by WWE

Indiana wrestling community fighting for remaining tickets at Ford Center.  $130 tickets on resell app. I love it.

Looking on the app there are tons of session 1 tix available.  I would guess 2-3k 

I have 12 Friday only tickets that will be sold for cost (plus fees). Section 101 1-6 and 208 15-20 if anyone would like to purchase text me at 317-453-9677. Paper tickets. I have the paper tickets now and will be at the Ford Center around 12:30-1pm central and can meet you.