ECC Semi state hot dog review

Man, what a difference two weeks make.  No, I'm not talking about the hot dogs, I'm talking about security.  At Sectionals, the EC security are pretty friendly and accommodating, come semi state, it's as if they are the last line of defense before all of humanity falls.  I was careful not to look at security at all, less they decide to handcuff and taser me(in my opinion handcuffs and tasers only belong in the bedroom).  I will say this, since I'm typing this review three days after the event, they obviously saved civilization.  So, good job?  Oh yeah, the hot dogs.  Still not good, and still disappointing since they were amazing the three years previous.  I guess they had to cut the hot dog budget to keep our asses from slipping back into the dark ages.  3.5 slices of pizza outta 8.  Next week I drive my happy ass to Evansville and the Ford center.  5 hour drive (I think I can make it in 4.25) and I'm a Chevy guy.  At least Evansville in is the correct time zone.  Thank you for reading.

Quick edit, Thank you Joe for the t shirt.  The material and fit are top notch.  The shirt gets 8 slices of pizza outta 8, and I will be wearing it this weekend.

Edited by Christopher Bohn

5 minutes ago, brickfor6 said:

So who has had the highest slice rating this year? According to CJ Hobart is the best.

Mooresville by far.  The only two ratings I can remember off the top of my head are Mooresville and Hanover Central at the Lake County tournament.  For completely different reasons.  I did hear that my hot dog review of Hanover maybe stirring up change, we shall see.

1 hour ago, Christopher Bohn said:

Mooresville by far.  The only two ratings I can remember off the top of my head are Mooresville and Hanover Central at the Lake County tournament.  For completely different reasons.  I did hear that my hot dog review of Hanover maybe stirring up change, we shall see.

I'll make sure that our AD knows we have the BEST hot dogs! image.png.e7ba86fa5d27f25d1c1cd300f258e81b.png

I did have a dog late in the day after they ran out of EVERYTHING else.  It was dug out from the far back of the warming box.  Would have been better off skipping that.  But I must say, the tamales were worth the trip as always!

24 minutes ago, Coach Beezy said:

I'll make sure that our AD knows we have the BEST hot dogs! image.png.e7ba86fa5d27f25d1c1cd300f258e81b.png

My only complaint is the quality 7/11 rollers I saw in the concession stand was too small.  There were a few times I went to get a hot dog and they didn't have any ready.  Supply could not meet demand.

14 minutes ago, leggin89 said:

I have to say that I had 2 hot dogs during the day, and they were 2 totally different dogs. The first was plump and pretty delicious. The second was one was pretty horrendous. Luckily I got cheese to choke the second one down. 

2 minutes ago, SharkBit said:

I did have a dog late in the day after they ran out of EVERYTHING else.  It was dug out from the far back of the warming box.  Would have been better off skipping that.  But I must say, the tamales were worth the trip as always!

The hot dogs in the main stand are cooked on the quality 7/11 rollers.  Those were the dogs I ate at Sectionals.  The ones in the upstairs stand were in a steamer.  Those were the ones tested this past Saturday.  It was the same hot dog, just different preparation methods.

Hotdog Bandit …. You got your ears on 10-1 good buddy …. Radio Check holla if you listen to me Hotdog bandit .

Walkie Talkie Hello GIF by DAF Trucks NVWhen you hit 69 South past Bloomington on that 4.25 so called drive you got . There gonna be a few smokies hiding along your journey down to The Dirty South Hotdog Bandit . You may see a undercover Tesla Smoky, you may see Dodge Ram (white or Black) Hemi Hellcat smoky , then there is the exclusive undercover Red Eye Demon Hellcat Charger Smoky they have for them straight shots on 69 South . 
Looks like this gem . 200.gif?cid=d338e8bbb5ehcjx9a5xnijqjeg1r
its 1050hp . 

Car Chase Police GIF 
 My advice since I’ve made the trip from Indy to The Dirty about one hundred fifty eight times with my boys Hotdog Bandit , might take your time cause Indiana State Police ain’t playing with these gems of Cars they have in their Fleet. 

10-4… Hit me up on Breaker One Nine if you get this communication Hotdog Bandit . 

Burt Reynolds Roger GIF

Edited by TeamGarcia

Just on a sidenote.  There's a new restaurant called "Flaming Kuma" in West Layayette  (runner up to Evansville for state) that has gourmet corndogs with about 15 options including type of hotdog/sausage to stuff it with.  Technically they're Korean Corn Dogs.   So hot dog afficianados, if you believe the corndog is in the hot dog family,  you should stop by the "Flaming Kuma".

So guys coming down from the Northern part of state, it might be worth a 15 minute stop off the highway 65, and get a flaming cheetoh corndog, fruity pebble corndog, corndog  a Nashville hot corndog or one of their funky flavors. The Kuma fries are amazing.

Just think if we had the State Tournament in West Lafayette at Purdue,  we'd have great hot dog reviews and plenty of seating.   Maybe the next NBA all star game it will happen. 

22 hours ago, Coach Beezy said:

The popcorn in Mooresville was excellent this time around as well.  Wish Ford Center was as good