New Castle Semi-State- State Qualifiers by Regionals

Updated.  I missed 1 from Perry as well.  27 Qualifiers from the Perry Regional.

New Castle Semi-State- 

Perry Meridian- 27 State Qualifiers

1st- 9

2nd-6

3rd-6

4th-6

Pendleton Height-15 State Qualifiers

1st- 2

2nd- 4

3rd- 6

4th- 3

North Montgomery- 9 State Qualifiers

1st-2

2nd-2

3rd-2

4th-3

Richmond-6 State Qualifiers

1st-1

2nd-3

3rd-

4th-2

1 minute ago, Haze335 said:

Updated.  I missed 1 from Perry as well.  27 Qualifiers from the Perry Regional.

New Castle Semi-State- 

Perry Meridian- 27 State Qualifiers

1st- 9

2nd-6

3rd-6

4th-6

1st- 2

2nd- 4

3rd- 6

4th- 3

1st-2

2nd-2

3rd-2

4th-3

1st-1

2nd-3

3rd-

4th-2

Other semi states only have 56 qualifiers

Clearly my brain isn’t working this morning.  

corrected-

New Castle Semi-State- 

Perry Meridian- 26 State Qualifiers

1st- 9

2nd-5

3rd-6

4th-6

1st- 2

2nd- 4

3rd- 6

4th- 3

1st-2

2nd-2

3rd-2

4th-3

1st-1

2nd-3

3rd-

4th-2

3 minutes ago, Wrestlingfan937 said:

Butttttt lets run this again on Sunday and see what Richmond regional percentage of people making to the podium vs other regionals. 

I say Richmond gets 2. 2 out of 6 isn't bad

1 hour ago, Raven27 said:

Looks like Pendleton should have been a category 4 and North Montgomery a 3.  Not sure how all that is calculated though.

Just measures for crowdedness or how hard it is to get to semi-state in the first place. Can't determine how deep a regional is based on how many kids they qualify for state, especially not when one program is very good (Cathedral took 7 by themselves). That being said, this year, I don't see much of a discernable difference between the two regionals. They probably belong on the same line, but due to the math of it all, NM must have been closer to 4 and Pendleton closer to 3.

19 minutes ago, Coach Brobst said:

Just measures for crowdedness or how hard it is to get to semi-state in the first place. Can't determine how deep a regional is based on how many kids they qualify for state, especially not when one program is very good (Cathedral took 7 by themselves). That being said, this year, I don't see much of a discernable difference between the two regionals. They probably belong on the same line, but due to the math of it all, NM must have been closer to 4 and Pendleton closer to 3.

If I remember right it had to something to do with Genius Ratings as well, which relied on schools entering all of their results. I know it was hard to find results for a lot of the schools that feed into the Pendleton Regional. Could have led to a lower rating for the Pendleton Regional as well, purely speculation though.

2 minutes ago, a_fleenor171 said:

If I remember right it had to something to do with Genius Ratings as well, which relied on schools entering all of their results. I know it was hard to find results for a lot of the schools that feed into the Pendleton Regional. Could have led to a lower rating for the Pendleton Regional as well, purely speculation though.

Correct 

the genius ratings are used to determine how many “expected” semi-state level kids there are in each Regional. I’m sure missing results doesn’t help anything.