Potential 4’s over 1’s??

5 minutes ago, smitty11 said:

Mosier vs. Hawkins will be good.  Mosier lost to Hockaday by 1 last year in the semis.  This could be a really good match.

I think Mosier is dealing with something. He hasn't looked like himself the past two weeks. 

1 minute ago, Thor said:

I think Mosier is dealing with something. He hasn't looked like himself the past two weeks. 

Ok did not realize that.  But even his loses were tight this weekend.  He was really close to be in the finals losing in double OT.  He finds his form this match will be good.  Hawkins is not a real threat on his feet, but he is tough as nails in top and bottom wrestling.  If Mosier gets in he has to finish which isn't easy against Hawkins

10 minutes ago, smitty11 said:

Ok did not realize that.  But even his loses were tight this weekend.  He was really close to be in the finals losing in double OT.  He finds his form this match will be good.  Hawkins is not a real threat on his feet, but he is tough as nails in top and bottom wrestling.  If Mosier gets in he has to finish which isn't easy against Hawkins

Neither are very offensive but have killer defensive and good mat wresting.

2 hours ago, DawgPoundRed said:

We have 1 4 seed and he is dangerous A white he is region tough and has the best coaches in the state he is coming to battle. Get your popcorn ready 

My son wrestled him in the finals of the north qualifier at Hobart a few years back. I’m pulling for him and noticed back then as a sophmore he was extremely solid