UPDATED STATE CHAMP PICKS

Please no one get offended if I don’t pick your favorite wrestler. I am not criticizing your child by not picking them. 

106 BOYD

113 DICKMAN

120 JENDREAS

126 SCHAEFFER

132 HOCKADAY 

138 SHEPHARD 

144 HUVYART (YESTERDAY WAS A FLUKE)

150 KREJSA

157 PELLOT

165 CRESSEL

175 COSTELLO

190 WEAVER

215 WEINGART 

285 CLARK

Again. Please don’t be upset, sad, disappointed, or angry.  

26 minutes ago, Johnpsulions said:

Please no one get offended if I don’t pick your favorite wrestler. I am not criticizing your child by not picking them. 

106 BOYD

113 DICKMAN

120 JENDREAS

126 SCHAEFFER

132 HOCKADAY 

138 SHEPHARD 

144 HUVYART (YESTERDAY WAS A FLUKE)

150 KREJSA

157 PELLOT

165 CRESSEL

175 COSTELLO

190 WEAVER

215 WEINGART 

285 CLARK

Again. Please don’t be upset, sad, disappointed, or angry.  

Bet with ya brain not your heart. 

106:Jones 

113: lewis makes adjustment and doesn't get a bogus stall call 

120: Jenreas 

126: Hawkins probably won't give up an offensive point 

132: Thrine 

138: shep- hopefully leavell doesn't act all wild when he loses 

144: Reynolds 

150: Kesja 

157: brabender 

165: rino 

175: Costello why did Penn raise his hand? Scared 

190: bisping dude is way underrated 

215: will 

285: paul 

Team title???? Red Dawg break the team record then we add 3 more state title contenders to our line up next year and win another 

7 hours ago, DawgPoundRed said:

Team title???? Red Dawg break the team record then we add 3 more state title contenders to our line up next year and win another 

You don't know now how it is to wear warren central on your chest!

7 hours ago, DawgPoundRed said:

Man Huyvaert loses a close one and you give up on him quickly . Now on the Bisping BW

22 minutes ago, JORVILLE said:

Man Huyvaert loses a close one and you give up on him quickly . Now on the Bisping BW

Gotta support my CP regional guys, he has a great coach too 

You want me to do Illinois picks too? Lots of Indiana love especially at 32. You guys should be here winning 32 

12 minutes ago, DawgPoundRed said:

Gotta support my CP regional guys, he has a great coach too 

You want me to do Illinois picks too? Lots of Indiana love especially at 32. You guys should be here winning 32 

Bisping ran into CP guys who were state champs from Sectionals on since a freshman  . So I’m definitely glad to see him winning and being on the podium . Huyvaert and Zar were a close match both in tough quarters . Zar getting Reynolds Saturday morning is not an easy match . Huyvaert vs Courtney in rematch from the semifinals also. 

2 hours ago, DawgPoundRed said:

You are right but I saw a lot of other warren central guys this season do it with respect. 

We can keep making excuses for his actions I doubt his college will allow that 

A was listening to frl about aj farrari, turns out he actually wrestled for warren central. 

4 hours ago, JORVILLE said:

Something was off with Huyvaert Saturday. Not just the Walker match but the 2 prior matches as well. He was not very offensive at all. Possibly sick or injured???

6 hours ago, DawgPoundRed said:

You are right but I saw a lot of other warren central guys this season do it with respect. 

At the Mauer Coughlin duals when he got beat wouldn’t shake hands with anyone and threw a fit.

6 hours ago, DawgPoundRed said:

I don't remember the uproar last year when the other wrestler in this scenario made the same gesture toward the Warren wrestler he just beat.  I have seen nothing in here about the absurd reaction by the New Castle parents and fans. Maybe it is the W on their chest that makes them a target.

43 minutes ago, Fanoffans said:

I don't remember the uproar last year when the other wrestler in this scenario made the same gesture toward the Warren wrestler he just beat.  I have seen nothing in here about the absurd reaction by the New Castle parents and fans. Maybe it is the W on their chest that makes them a target.

The w made him make a sexual gesture, yelling at the crowd, and his coaches laughing. 

It's not the wrestler it has to be the W 

23 minutes ago, Wrestlingfan937 said:

The w made him make a sexual gesture, yelling at the crowd, and his coaches laughing. 

It's not the wrestler it has to be the W 

None of that is accurate, but you do you.  I'm sure the W is why the wrestler is held to a different standard.  Were you on here last year whining about the gesture.  Probably not, the NC doesn't carry the same weight I'm sure.

6 minutes ago, Wrestlingfan937 said:

I was on here last year, but you was not with this account at least.…. 

Why make a burner account before thecstatecseries start hmm

Not what I asked.  At least you are showing your true colors in holding all accountable for the same actions.

4 hours ago, M109R said:

Something was off with Huyvaert Saturday. Not just the Walker match but the 2 prior matches as well. He was not very offensive at all. Possibly sick or injured???

Hard to be super on everyday with kids as I know one day can look different than the next . Season of sickness but no time to rest now as they will have to battle through it . 144 is a pretty well rounded bracket and can’t wait to watch it play out 

43 minutes ago, Fanoffans said:

None of that is accurate, but you do you.  I'm sure the W is why the wrestler is held to a different standard.  Were you on here last year whining about the gesture.  Probably not, the NC doesn't carry the same weight I'm sure.

Different standard? Pretty sure all should be held to a standard of respect, dignity, and sportsmanship for our youth that look up to and emulate these guys especially an athlete like the W that has been a tremendous athlete that I am sure kids look up to!

Has nothing to do with a singlet. More of a moral obligation and maturity!  Not sure what gesture you are talking about but the one I know and seen was bad! Let's not make it about the W and face what it was, embarrassing for the sport. 

Edited by jshep86

2 hours ago, Fanoffans said:

Yep,  that’s a funny and realistic take . 

1 hour ago, jshep86 said:

Different standard? Pretty sure all should be held to a standard of respect, dignity, and sportsmanship for our youth that look up to and emulate these guys especially an athlete like the W that has been a tremendous athlete that I am sure kids look up to!

Has nothing to do with a singlet. More of a moral obligation and maturity!  Not sure what gesture you are talking about but the one I know and seen was bad! Let's not make it about the W and face what it was, embarrassing for the sport. 

Yet, he is the only one scrutinized.  Not the parents who came on the mat, not the same gesture last year, just him. Interesting take.