IHSAATV or Flo?

10 minutes ago, awill0352 said:

I have never watched online before.  We always go, but plans changed.   So you just have to keep up with matches on Track and then switch to whatever mat right?

Same first Evansville Semi state I’ve missed in 11 years. Wife’s 40 weeks pregnant and I know how my luck goes. 

22 minutes ago, richyy253 said:

Same first Evansville Semi state I’ve missed in 11 years. Wife’s 40 weeks pregnant and I know how my luck goes. 

Rule 343 … Having babies isn’t an excuse on Indianamat to miss wrestling …. PERIOD ! 
Have her suck it buttercup and have the baby tomorrow or something . 

Mad Napoleon Dynamite GIF by Searchlight Pictures

also hope you have a healthy baby . @richyy253

Edited by TeamGarcia

25 minutes ago, awill0352 said:

I have never watched online before.  We always go, but plans changed.   So you just have to keep up with matches on Track and then switch to whatever mat right?

Yes, just be careful, the video feed is usually behind, so you'll see things happen on the Track Dashboard before it's on video.  If you don't want a spoiler on a certain match, ignore the dashboard.  

Also, if using Flo (IHSAATV may be the same) you can use the Flo App.  I currently have The Flo App on 2 TV's and two other mats pulled up on my laptop.  I switch mats according to the matches.

12 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Rule 343 … Having babies isn’t an excuse on Indianamat to miss wrestling …. PERIOD ! 

Last year I drove to Indy from Fort Wayne separate from my father and brother because my wife was 39 weeks pregnant, just in case I had to bail out at any time. Luckily my girl was born 3 days later!

25 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

40 week pregnant wife, 7 year old and a 2 year old at Semi State doesn’t sound like a good time to me lol. I go by myself for the piece. Baby or not I’ll 100% be at state next week. Sitter is already planned and been paid! 

12 minutes ago, Mitchell1993 said:

Last year I drove to Indy from Fort Wayne separate from my father and brother because my wife was 39 weeks pregnant, just in case I had to bail out at any time. Luckily my girl was born 3 days later!

2 years ago I was at Indy for state from Floyd’s Knobs and my wife was 40 weeks pregnant then aswell. 12hrs after I got home on Sunday she went into labor!

2 minutes ago, richyy253 said:

2 years ago I was at Indy for state from Floyd’s Knobs and my wife was 40 weeks pregnant then aswell. 12hrs after I got home on Sunday she went into labor!

Sounds like you really should have work on your calendar planning on that one.