Jones v. Farmer - 3rd Takedown

19 hours ago, jonah7474 said:

Word on the street is… the assistant tried to tell him it was a bad call and he over ruled him… AND after the match he said it didn’t matter because it didn’t affect the outcome of the match. 

I’m talking about Jones vs. Farmer

On 2/22/2023 at 10:56 AM, ReformedPoster said:

Cheated is a strong word.  it implies intent.  I know the ref in question and he is right down the middle kind of guy that does not favor one kid over another.  Mistakes happen, and that is unfortunate.  But nobody was cheated out of anything

Since you know him that exonerates him? Nah everyone saw what they saw.  Looks like he was either cheating or incompetent. And since you know him: it was the former I’d gather.  

On 2/25/2023 at 5:16 AM, GenHeavyHandz said:

Since you know him that exonerates him? Nah everyone saw what they saw.  Looks like he was either cheating or incompetent. And since you know him: it was the former I’d gather.  

I see your reading comprehension continues to be lacking, but I should have expected that.  I did not exonerate him.  I stated that I know him and he is a straight arrow.  Again, cheating is a strong word.  Unless you have evidence, which you clearly don't, then it would be best to probably not say anything.

27 minutes ago, ReformedPoster said:

I see your reading comprehension continues to be lacking, but I should have expected that.  I did not exonerate him.  I stated that I know him and he is a straight arrow.  Again, cheating is a strong word.  Unless you have evidence, which you clearly don't, then it would be best to probably not say anything.

My comprehension level isn't up for debate. It's subjective. When determining whether an account of an event (we all witnessed) is accurate or not we have to consider the source.  Our interactions have shown me you aren't "a straight arrow".  So let me state it more precisely: you vouching for the guy means nothing.  We can't unsee what we saw.  And since we are being nitpicky about diction, syntax, spelling, etc.  I said nothing. I typed.  You obviously don't know the difference between typing and speaking.  Now if you think it's best I don't type on your post: don't arbitrarily decide to post on mine.  You started the passive aggressive trolling a while back. It ain't no fun when the rabbit got...............

Edited by GenHeavyHandz