**Rankings Update** Fort Wayne #3

Y2CJ41

• 2 weeks later...

Just to keep you guys updated, I was planning to release a set yesterday/this morning, but given the amount of tournaments today figured they’d be rendered wrong very quickly. So expect the next one Sunday or Monday.

On 1/14/2023 at 7:34 AM, Caleb Spires said:

Just to keep you guys updated, I was planning to release a set yesterday/this morning, but given the amount of tournaments today figured they’d be rendered wrong very quickly. So expect the next one Sunday or Monday.

Thank you i appreciate you. I know you tend to be a night owl like me so feel free to send me the rankings when they are finished I promise I won't share them until checked and posted on here.  roundtablesquires@gmail.com 

is good email to send them

They’ve actually been finalized on my end for over an hour now, Joe said he’ll get them posted in the morning. So technically, no lies. 😎

But on the bright side, you’ll be getting a #9 and #10 at each weight now.

Edited by Caleb Spires

14 minutes ago, Caleb Spires said:

They’ve actually been finalized on my end for over an hour now, Joe said he’ll get them posted in the morning. So technically, no lies. 😎

But on the bright side, you’ll be getting a #9 and #10 at each weight now.

Thanks for the update. Good deal