Brackets on Trackwrestling

TeamGarcia

@Y2CJ41 just a question, maybe a fix . I’ve noticed on the pick’ems that if you don’t double tap the pick it doesn’t save . Sometimes erasing the hole page and making you start all over . Also when your scrolling down sometimes it sticks . Is this your program ? Anyway in the future you could make it easier to use ? Your thoughts, anybody else’s frustrations with it ? Just asking, not complaining 😊

5 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

@Y2CJ41 just a question, maybe a fix . I’ve noticed on the pick’ems that if you don’t double tap the pick it doesn’t save . Sometimes erasing the hole page and making you start all over . Also when your scrolling down sometimes it sticks . Is this your program ? Anyway in the future you could make it easier to use ? Your thoughts, anybody else’s frustrations with it ? Just asking, not complaining 😊

I don't seem to have those issues. Try it on a laptop computer instead of a phone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.