Jay Co. Sectional predictions

Pg_rated

That's terrible.  I was hoping when it happened it was just a stinger or a joint separation.  This brings up Aiden Miller as the backup?  How does that change brackets?

I'll have my (heavily Bellmont favored) predictions tomorrow.  Should be fun to see others as well.  Albeit it's just Sectional and most will be fairly easy to pick the champs.

9 hours ago, AdamsCoBuschhh said:

That's terrible.  I was hoping when it happened it was just a stinger or a joint separation.  This brings up Aiden Miller as the backup?  How does that change brackets?

All of the seeded wrestlers move up one spot: McAfee #1, Lewis #2, Wanner #3, Gage #4. Not sure if there was a 6 seed or a "first drawn wrestler." If so, they will go to #5 seed and Miller will take their spot.

Edited by AC Computer

33 minutes ago, purdue02 said:

What happened to Carter Thomas?  Would have loved to have seen him in the mix at 145.

That would be really interesting. Not sure why he hasn’t been filling in for Davis lately, but he did get spot duty early in the year. If he were to be the replacement, I could easily see him winning sectional and going on a run. 

55 minutes ago, Y21AB said:

I that Prairie Heights will push Belmont this year. I think it will come to what team gets the most bonus points and the Hagwood twins are pinners.

Prairie Heights definitely has a good team and the twins are studs, but they aren’t in the Jay County sectional. They are in the Westview Sectional, so they won’t see any of the kids in this sectional until Semi-State. 

17 minutes ago, dadslifeof3 said:

Prairie Heights definitely has a good team and the twins are studs, but they aren’t in the Jay County sectional. They are in the Westview Sectional, so they won’t see any of the kids in this sectional until Semi-State. 

I think that you are thinking of the NECC.

6 minutes ago, Y21AB said:

I think that you are thinking of the NECC.

My son goes to Garrett, I’m very familiar with PH, especially cause my son wrestled Brody 2x this year and just won the NECC. The topic you are commenting on it the Jay County Sectional, which is in Jay County. PH wrestles in the Westview Sectional and then in the Goshen Regional. So, with that being said PH will not have a chance to beat Belmont until Semi-State in a couple weeks. That’s when the Jay County Regional, Carroll Regional, Maconaquah Regional, and Goshen Regional all meet up. If you get on track wrestling you will see that they won’t compete against each other until then. 

11 minutes ago, dadslifeof3 said:

And my mistake, this year it’s the West Noble Sectional. Here are the two sectionals. You’ll see they won’t wrestle each other.

476B88BE-A6B5-4720-A494-4836CA59A23D.jpeg

EE64720D-C1EB-4089-85CB-75AA6C38C4CA.jpeg

Wait so whos in the Westview sectional?

11 minutes ago, Y21AB said:

Wait so whos in the Westview sectional?

The Westview Sectional is now the West Noble Sectional, I was mistaken as stated above. But Fremont, Angola, East Noble, West Noble, Westview, Dekalb, Lakeland, Prairie Heights, and Central Noble will compete. The top 4 in each weight class will advance to the Goshen Regional. 

3 minutes ago, aoberlin said:

@dadslifeof3 don't let @Y21AB troll you. He did and does bleed PH red and black and fully understands how everything works. He just gets bored this time of the year and likes to pop back on the board and mess with people.

I was starting to wonder if this dude was real!! I’m thinking who let you in here lol. 

Y'all need to lay out your predictions or go to another thread and talk about boring CP vs BB or EMD or Cathedral or..........

After I pretty much nailed every single weight class in my ACAC predictions (with a few minor slips).....2 sips of ol Grand Dad has me knowing this for our Sectional at Jaytucky......

106  Levi over Moore (I heard Smedley is hurt, or else he would be 2nd)

113  Rowels over Smithley

120  Ruble over Curtis

126  Wood over Cook in another battle

132  Bertsch over Faurote (although I hope Uhlman's conditioning is better and beats Faurote this time)

138  Litchfield over Clark (LOADED bracket...Loshe probably won't make it out of Regional...2x blood round kid at SS)

145  McAfee over who knows...Gage again?  With Davis potentially being out this bracket is weird.  Wish Carter Thomas was still available...

152  Currie over MANLEY (Manley over Dull in Semi's...take it to the pay window now)

160  Duke over AJ in a tough match

170  Eli over Summersett

182  Friedt over Wenk (yes, you read that right...Friedt beats Currie again)

195  Kukelhan over Bluhm (Bluhm will get revenge on Bravo!)

220  Heyerly over...probably Martin

285  Cruz over Robinson again

My edit:

145 McAfee over Lewis of Bluffton

Edited by AdamsCoBuschhh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.