Logansport regional picks

ontherise219

Devildog is currently residing in Florida where he's attending the University of Florida working on his Master's in Sports Management and also planning his wedding. We had the honor of having him in attendance at one of our dual meets while he was back home for Christmas. He's doing big things with his life. Hopefully he will make a guest appearance back on Indianamat now that I've passed along this thread to him!

Did I say this is my favorite post every year ?

Haven't been out too much this year but here's a few that I think will be on top of the podium.

John Anderson - Jeff ???

Clay Jones - Jeff 152

Don Crider - Harrison 220

Myles Krintz - Harrision 160 or 70 - do you know 219?

I haven't seen many Twin Lakes sectional teams so no offense guys.

Did I say this is my favorite post every year ?

Haven't been out too much this year but here's a few that I think will be on top of the podium.

John Anderson - Jeff ???

Clay Jones - Jeff 152

Don Crider - Harrison 220

Myles Krintz - Harrision 160 or 70 - do you know 219?

I haven't seen many Twin Lakes sectional teams so no offense guys.

Myles will be 160 at sectional

Edited by Pops

Too bad "Unkown Wrestler" isn't weighing in on the site anymore.  He always made this topic fun.   We miss him.

The Scholar couldn't resist from weighing in on the subject.   No skin in the game anymore.

103 Coon looks good, and probably checks the ticket.   Frontier kid   Reagan will be there schools second semi-state qualifier.  The Rennaslear freshman might show here.

113- Webb looks good,  but Wade from Harrison has the goods to win the Regional. 

120- Can McCartney's technical style solve Johnsons athleticism?  Watts from Twin Lakes  and Lehr from Delphi fight for 3rd..  Raderstorf from Cass might be legit.

126- is the showcase class.   Anderson wrestles smart and seems to have the answer for the Athletic Betourne.   Don't miss this match and Casillas from West Lafayette is salty and would normally be a contender.   But tough weight class. Cole from Cass is probably fourth but not a bad wrestler.  Domguez form Logansport is not bad either making depth here.

132-  Fauber from West Side keeps getting better and will be a good match with Watson from Delphi.  Never know with the right draw at semi-state one of these two could make it.  Harrisons only senior Strother  could be a threat.    McCoy from Jeff isn't bad either.  Robles from Mcutcheon and Erdman from Rossville gives some depth.

138-  This is a wide open weight class:  Maybe Queasbarth from North White or Merkel from Harrison.  Saavedra from Rensalear might be a factor.  Magallenes from Jeff might place or Fritz from West Central and Linder Mccutcheon looking in .

145- Again wide open:  Bushong from  West Central and Ball from North  White   have a shot.   Carden from Cass could be a factor. Ruiz from Harrison was sidelined from Harrison with an appendicitis, but might get  back to full strength. 

Ill get upper weight classes later

Havent seen everybody up north so sorry, I know i left somebody out.

Edited by Wrestling Scholar

Yeah, just not the same thread without the Unknown Wrestler's insight on his kid this regional! We should have a "Where are they now?" former poster segment like MondayMatness. Maybe in the offseason or something.

This is why at #TheCountyTMZ promoted you Uncle Jimmy to #TheNorthTMZ he's on #TheNorth feeds . It's Short, to the point. Always Thinking ahead to future segments . Great one liner "his kid" !

Even got me with a little laugh. Keep doing your thang.

Actually reread your post and got a second laugh with Monday MatMadness line .... LMAO.

Edited by TeamGarcia

OTR:

The Dog has returned to share his absolute, take to the Bank predictions and all knowing, perfect predictions of the Berry Bowl regional

Crystal Ball says: North White to have 14 advancers and take home the team trophy.

Haha, all joking aside I have to confess I no longer possess the knowledge about the TL sectional or Jeff sectional to make a legitimate analysis or predictions. My time has come and gone :( I miss being around the sport and the white county/Tippecanoe county grapplers

I don't know the weight classes off the top of my head but I'll say that Ball, Quasebarth, Provancal from NW should all contend for TL sectional championships and should punch their tickets to east Chicago

Harrison looked great as a team in their win over Jeff in December. They are my team to beat out of Jeff sectional and they should advance the most as a team to EC

Krintz at 60 standing on top of the podium at Jeff and Berry Bowl

Wish I had more for ya

I haven't missed a state finals since I returned home from the Marines I'm hoping to return to the Hoosier State to watch 14 true Champions be crowned on 2/18

OTR:

The Dog has returned to share his absolute, take to the Bank predictions and all knowing, perfect predictions of the Berry Bowl regional

Crystal Ball says: North White to have 14 advancers and take home the team trophy.

Haha, all joking aside I have to confess I no longer possess the knowledge about the TL sectional or Jeff sectional to make a legitimate analysis or predictions. My time has come and gone :( I miss being around the sport and the white county/Tippecanoe county grapplers

I don't know the weight classes off the top of my head but I'll say that Ball, Quasebarth, Provancal from NW should all contend for TL sectional championships and should punch their tickets to east Chicago

Harrison looked great as a team in their win over Jeff in December. They are my team to beat out of Jeff sectional and they should advance the most as a team to EC

Krintz at 60 standing on top of the podium at Jeff and Berry Bowl

Wish I had more for ya

I haven't missed a state finals since I returned home from the Marines I'm hoping to return to the Hoosier State to watch 14 true Champions be crowned on 2/18

Awesome thanks and congrats sounds like your enjoying some sunshine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.