IHSGW Girls Regionals

Ironbear

It is now time to go to track wrestling and sign your girls up for the regionals in your area. Go to track wrestling and go to events and look up IHSGW and log your girls on to the south or north regionals. If you are below I-70 you will register for the Franklin Community High School Regionals and if you are north of I-70 you will register for the Rochester High School Regionals. We have now for the last 3 months have sent out info to your ADs on this tourney and we just sent out info as well to all coaches that we could find emails for. If you have additional question's that I can answer email them to me at garymyers86@gmail.com.

Coach Gary Myers Hamilton Heights.

Hopefully they have time during regionals and/or state to get in some additional exhibition matches for the young ladies who only have a couple opponents in their weight class.

Edited by MattM

Well, we are seeing some things that we thought would happen and we can always make adjustments but we now have 102 girls in this tourney. When this tourney reaches the state next week we should have 8 girls in each bracket but a couple like 88lbs and HWT they have 3 in each. My idea from the beginning wasn't to exclude but include as may girls as possible. I am glad to see that we are filling up 182 and 195 and 220 and HWT that tells me some girls want a chance at this and I am glad for them. It has to start somewhere as anything does. We have worked hard to get here and really covered a lot of territory. We can always go to 7 weight classes but at this point I am glad we included any and every girl that had a dream to wrestle no matter what their weight was. Coach Myers IHSGW 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.