Ladies and Gentlemen, the Flap has Got Em

IndianaMudflap

While I glazed at my crystal ball, the winner of that match, just might take it all.

Ah a fellow pottery fan, once you're gone glazing and firing that ball, you may want to "gaze" into it and modify your pick. I like Lee's chances, but McIntosh from Portage dominated the other young man you mentioned, so if he were to somehow beat Lee, which is doubtful, he'd also have to close a big gap and avenge a loss from the previous week.

Ah a fellow pottery fan, once you're gone glazing and firing that ball, you may want to "gaze" into it and modify your pick. I like Lee's chances, but McIntosh from Portage dominated the other young man you mentioned, so if he were to somehow beat Lee, which is doubtful, he'd also have to close a big gap and avenge a loss from the previous week.

Wrong Laughlin sportsfan. Lee and Brad Laughlin of Yorktown on the same side is who we are talking about.

Brad Laughlin is who they're talking about... Nobody beat Brad in the previous week

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.