who's going to win the team title?

crossfaceKing

Three teams come to mind when talking about the team title this year. cathedral,mater dei and warren. cathedral always seems to have multiple high placers. this year with the possibility of having Rypel and Bailey on top of the podium I think they could pull it off. mater dei has some individuals that are very under the radar and could pull it off. you can just never count them out. warren central, just look at the rankings. the team is stacked top to bottom with only a couple holes. I see warren having four or five high placers and possibly two champs

Avon ?

Young team, you could see a lot of Black & Yellow from the Westside at State . JS :)

#avonyounggunz

I think that this year, they will just be a little short in the numbers. However, with most returning, they should be scary next year.

They have legitimate chances with Garcia and Larson. I think Miranda and Henson will have better opportunities next year... Especially with Streck graduating.

Also, Conley is just a Freshman I believe and will only improve and Clark still has one more year.

The reason I didn't mention penn is I honestly wouldn't be that shocked if they don't end up with a champ. Nothing against anyone from penn just my opinion. And brownsburgh will be tough they must have just slipped my mind

Your just not use to hearing brownsburg and state title in the same sentence lol. But they will be in the conversation for years to come.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.