Any results from wild bill

Major Ursula

I understand Mr. Wonker was overfed that day but realize also Mr. Hicks was bumped into the HS Division (He is still only 14 and couldve wrestled down) and weighed in at 132 that day and wrestled up do to the fact he knew he would be doing so for the season.  For what its worth.  Win graciously and lose graciously.  Mr. Woenker is a talented wrestler and doesnt need excuses for match results.  Sometimes they just dont go your way.

We took the loss like we take any loss we take its tough. As I have said 2 Times already nice win Carroll guess you did not see that part, .There are no excuses we just wanted to separate our small team for obvious reasons .it wasn't over fed that day it was 2 weeks we put weight on him. He went 113 at this time last year and is up 4 weight classes this year. I like bumping into the hs division I did it the year before with chan figured he is going to be wrestling high school might as well do it now. So in finishing nice win for mr hicks you also are very talented young man.......who knows we will probably be up weight again next year and could meet again . And believe me with some of the officiating around here we know it sometimes does not go your way but hey that's life hopefully it just makes him work harder. Good luck whoever this is from Carroll you know who I am

We took the loss like we take any loss we take its tough. As I have said 2 Times already nice win Carroll guess you did not see that part, .There are no excuses we just wanted to separate our small team for obvious reasons .it wasn't over fed that day it was 2 weeks we put weight on him. He went 113 at this time last year and is up 4 weight classes this year. I like bumping into the hs division I did it the year before with chan figured he is going to be wrestling high school might as well do it now. So in finishing nice win for mr hicks you also are very talented young man.......who knows we will probably be up weight again next year and could meet again . And believe me with some of the officiating around here we know it sometimes does not go your way but hey that's life hopefully it just makes him work harder. Good luck whoever this is from Carroll you know who I am

Chris Hicks, pleasure to meet you.

Chris Hicks, pleasure to meet you.

The same to you sir . Good luck to your son in the post season . And despite everyone's perception I am only SAC and bias. If I would have had to bet on it I would have had hicks over Capps by decision...but hey we may see that match up at sectionals or regionals. Ethan is very good , fun to watch seems like a great kid just like chandler.

Have you ever thought of having a Hall of Fame thread section of the site? This one has been absolutely fantastic and I'd nominate it. I couldn't name more than 2 teams that were at the Wild Bill or are members of the SAC before this thread...now I know the teams, the coaches, the wrestlers and posters thereof!! All by name instead of handles! Classic. Best part, most don't get butthurt or take offense..just come back with their take/angles and move along.

Kudos to all for the passion. Good luck to everybody.

Edited by UncleJimmy

There are no excuses we just wanted to separate our small team for obvious reasons .

Yet you said???

I saw it good match Woenker gave up a cheap 2 it hurt him .But what you don't know Woenker weighed in at 136 after a nice big breakfast that morning. We purposely over feed him that whole week because we had another top guy from our team going 135 that day. But as I said it was a good match nice win for Carroll

Sounds like excuses to me.

Whitner hasn't made 195, if he could he would be there.

We already have seen most of the match-ups

SAC won- 106, 152, 220

Carroll won- 120, 160, 285

Common sense or opponents have

SAC wins- 113, 170, 182

Carroll wins- 126, 132, 138, 195

Only question mark without any common opponents is 145.

Whitner hasnt weighted over 195 all season. Just saying.

Edited by FWRedskins13

Whitner hasnt weighted over 195 all season. Just saying.

I haven't seen him with any results at 195, how about that?

We can manipulate our line-up too if you want to play that game.

We'll put Arney at 145 and the Woenker Assassin Hicks at 138.

Then we can put Garman at 170 with O'Connor at 160. Then we can put Grossnickle at 182(he beat Nix by a bigger margin than Ault) and Blevins at 195.

Wanting to separate the few guys we had is an excuse. Ok then well I am sorry I do not want our club guys who wrestle all the time wrestling at a tournament we pay to get in.

I haven't seen him with any results at 195, how about that?

We can manipulate our line-up too if you want to play that game.

We'll put Arney at 145 and the Woenker Assassin Hicks at 138.

Then we can put Garman at 170 with O'Connor at 160. Then we can put Grossnickle at 182(he beat Nix by a bigger margin than Ault) and Blevins at 195.

We can move lineups too what hurt us was losing big DAMEN WILLIAMS that would have been 6 Pts Us

Wanting to separate the few guys we had is an excuse. Ok then well I am sorry I do not want our club guys who wrestle all the time wrestling at a tournament we pay to get in.

Calling Hick's points "cheap" is an excuse

Saying he weighed heavy is an excuse

Hicks weighed 1.5lbs heavier

Hicks beat him fair and square

Accept it and move on

Calling Hick's points "cheap" is an excuse

Saying he weighed heavy is an excuse

Hicks weighed 1.5lbs heavier

Hicks beat him fair and square

Accept it and move on

It was dropped I did move on then you started it back up.....?????? I I congratulated mr hicks several times Carroll several times . Heck I even got introduced and met Mr Hicks through your site and wished his son well in the postseason . I didn't bring up what anyone weighed ...Track wrestling said it was 2.6 lbs 0ne kid in 138 weight class one in 145 high school who cares .......your quoting weights maybe you guys satellite weighed in the night before who cares .....a lot of teams did I know firsthand who cares .....,... We just wrestle ....Good win mr . Hicks I think I have said that four or five times.

Edited by Bruins2013

We can move lineups too what hurt us was losing big DAMEN WILLIAMS that would have been 6 Pts Us

Williams wouldn't pin Lawson

It was dropped I did move on then you started it back up.....?????? I I congratulated mr hicks several times Carroll several times . Heck I even got introduced and met Mr Hicks through your site and wished his son well in the postseason . I didn't bring up what anyone weighed ...Track wrestling said it was 2.6 lbs 0ne kid in 138 weight class one in 145 high school who cares .......your quoting weights maybe you guys satellite weighed in the night before who cares .....a lot of teams did I know firsthand who cares .....,... We just wrestle ....Good win mr . Hicks I think I have said that four or five times.

You brought it back up and now are bringing weight into it. Maybe you'll get a highly anticipated rematch at some random meet this spring.

Lol I love it ....then add you and your current indianamat sidekick in the other corner

Who will it be??????????

Well you said spring tournament so that rules out the ihpo

Everyone seems to be enthralled this thread has been classic

Edited by Bruins2013

Lol I love it ....then add you and your current sidekick in the other corner

Who will it be??????????

Well you said spring tournament so that rules out the ihpo

I probably won't be at many spring events this year. I have a group going to a few bigger events as my itinerary rarely stays within the confines of Allen County.