Sectional Seeding

TripleB

I hate what if's but here is one for ya. Lets say you are the 1 seed(should be) and then a wrestler that has not wrestled this year, but was a state placer last year shows up for seeding. Will he be the last seed and face the "one seed" first round or where does he get placed? Could happen this year

I hate what if's but here is one for ya. Lets say you are the 1 seed(should be) and then a wrestler that has not wrestled this year, but was a state placer last year shows up for seeding. Will he be the last seed and face the "one seed" first round or where does he get placed? Could happen this year

If he placed last year he falls under the "Prior year IHSAA semi-state quarterfinalist," so he will be seeded.  Unless there are 6 wrestlers in the same weight that all made it to the ticket round last year.

If he placed last year he falls under the "Prior year IHSAA semi-state quarterfinalist," so he will be seeded.  Unless there are 6 wrestlers in the same weight that all made it to the ticket round last year.

Thanks for the reply!! This is all new to me this year

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.