Updated rankings

ontherise219

Hey first off thanks for all the work u put in. Not a criticism or an argument just a question why did molloy drop? and why did Welliever drop out when 2 of his I think 3 losses are a dec to molloy and a loss to no 8 and has a win over no 10? Just wondering what the criteria was. I may be ignorant too cause I haven't went thru all the 126 notables yet. Thanks. Your work is appreciated!!

If i read right Tyler Ferguson went to #2 without wrestling a match yet @ 126 (i might be wrong)....Maybe its because Molloy doesn't have any quality wins (sarcasm) as for Weliver he might had stayed on had he wrestled 126 this weekend but he did what was better for the Team and won Conference at 132 kudos to him....

Hey first off thanks for all the work u put in. Not a criticism or an argument just a question why did molloy drop? and why did Welliever drop out when 2 of his I think 3 losses are a dec to molloy and a loss to no 8 and has a win over no 10? Just wondering what the criteria was. I may be ignorant too cause I haven't went thru all the 126 notables yet. Thanks. Your work is appreciated!!

I spaced on the Taylor wright win sorry about that. That should put Boone back in to the rankings it had nothing to do with him wrestling 132. He also has a handful of notable wins. I will correct that on the next update thanks

If i read right Tyler Ferguson went to #2 without wrestling a match yet @ 126 (i might be wrong)....Maybe its because Molloy doesn't have any quality wins (sarcasm) as for Weliver he might had stayed on had he wrestled 126 this weekend but he did what was better for the Team and won Conference at 132 kudos to him....

Haha I did see your sarcasm there. I do believe Molloy has a had full of notable wins

Also Tyler ferguson who is injured but did weigh in for the senior night did go back to number 2. Do you feel like ferguson isn't a rank able guy at 26?

Hudkins won 17-7 in the Conference finals "Without the use of his left hand" he was reversed on a switch and clearly gave it up rather than use his pinky/ring finger and had to re-wrap during the match i would say he is still a state qualifier but, without the use of that hand at that level it will be challenging for him to say the least but im going to rooting for a quick recovery for this fine young man as he was and is a pleasure to watch...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.