Great story on E 60 this week

warsawwrestling

speachless by this story.  when we have kids that complain and cry about insignificant things on and off the mat I hope they are asked to watch this story to help them put their lives in persepective. 

I caught the end of that the other day.  I like how he talked about how easy it is to spot a wrestler just by how they react and carry themselves.  Also how much his teammates had to help him.  They took it as their burden but they were very proud of it.  They even put him in his singlet for him.  Always believe in your teammates and never give up on your dreams.

I have always said that the wrestling room is the greatest place in the world.  It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from, or what you look like, or what peer group you usually hang out with.....if you put in the work, you belong and the team accepts you............the greatest sport in the world. 

I'm so impressed with how he handled winning.  He went to the line, shook hands, and got off the mat.  Not once did he shout, scream, Superman his singlet (yes, I just used that as a verb), nor pound the mat.  He carried himself with class.  Atta' boy.  I may try to show that in to my classes.  Time to get creative.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.