Mater Dei Wildcat nation??

ontherise219

With all this lee/micic talk. possibly Egli semi/finals, seng possibly with a medal and some tough Friday night draws Johnson/sinko Jourdan/James peirre/lecount Forzley/heistand kempf/Scott will mater dei's fan base come out and support I'm talking like 2003 attendance when mater dei dominated the state finals by finals i mean actually the championship matches and every mater dei win cause a small earthquake at Conseco. If this happens I think it powers these guys to some Friday night upsets maybe a big one in the semis.

With all this lee/micic talk. possibly Egli semi/finals, seng possibly with a medal and some tough Friday night draws Johnson/sinko Jourdan/James peirre/lecount Forzley/heistand kempf/Scott will mater dei's fan base come out and support I'm talking like 2003 attendance when mater dei dominated the state finals by finals i mean actually the championship matches and every mater dei win cause a small earthquake at Conseco. If this happens I think it powers these guys to some Friday night upsets maybe a big one in the semis.

Anybody remember the MSA days, that section up in the southeast corner was always filled.

Anybody remember the MSA days, that section up in the southeast corner was always filled.

I remember that, man was that fun! My goodness if we got a champ that place was ROCKIN'! We'd (the kids) see Belmont fans and get nervous, not knowing they were just like us, just some kids watching and dreaming, everybody and their brother hated us, still might! Good times!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.