No Locks This Year

mathewsz7

Who are your 4 or 5?  I'm seeing three maybe four and I wouldn't say any are certain.  But to answer your question, I don't see any other team with a shot at 4 in the finals

Franklin has 4 wrestlers ranked in the top 3 so I would say they have a shot.

Who are your 4 or 5?  I'm seeing three maybe four and I wouldn't say any are certain.  But to answer your question, I don't see any other team with a shot at 4 in the finals

Bailey, Cosaro, Rypel, Wes for sure possibly Harvey, Stewart and Sky so a possible 7 under the lights Cathedral always step up during tourny time

Caliboy, to answer your question, I do have Wesley winning it this year, but I think Streck & Hemmelgarn both could pull off the upset. As far as the Irish, your delusional if you think they get 5+ in the finals. I give them 3, Vinnie, Blake, & Wesley. I agree with whoever said possibly Harvey if Forte/Lecount are on same side of the bracket. I do however feel that the Irish will win the team title. I hope not but they will have a bunch of kids on the podium so I feel they have the edge over Franklin/Perry/Penn.

Caliboy, to answer your question, I do have Wesley winning it this year, but I think Streck & Hemmelgarn both could pull off the upset. As far as the Irish, your delusional if you think they get 5+ in the finals. I give them 3, Vinnie, Blake, & Wesley. I agree with whoever said possibly Harvey if Forte/Lecount are on same side of the bracket. I do however feel that the Irish will win the team title. I hope not but they will have a bunch of kids on the podium so I feel they have the edge over Franklin/Perry/Penn.

Believe you me I am not an Irish fan either but I would say Lil Bailey has as good a shot as any of being in the finals.

What about lil Bailey thats my 4th Irish Skylar could get there with a good draw then to throw Stewart jus cause on a good day he can wrestle with the best of them. Ill take 10 rt now they will atleast have 4 in finals

I know nothing about cathedral but to say you'll have 4 in the finals is pretty bold. Where were these guys at team state? Again i have no clue at all about them so don't take offence. I hope we all get to see a great few weekends of wresteling good luck everyone.

Team state

106 bailey was 3-0 with a 5-3 win over hildebrandt currently undefeated

113 skylar turner2-1 beat slates 10-3 lost to pepple 6-3

Vinny corsaro 2x runner up

Ben Stewart lost to Osborn 3-2 on 2 stalling points.  2-1

Blake Rypel 3-0 ranked 1

Wesley Bernard ranked 1

4 is a far cry from the 7+ you stated earlier, i'll take that action, just make sure you don't overstay your welcome at THE PUB this year so you don't miss the finals...lol

Don't drink knowmore so thats not a problem and we all overstayed I think. I never said 7 under the lights I said 4 or 5 with a possible 6 or 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.