NHC Rescheduled for Wednesday at New Haven

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

106: I predict a wrestler will put on the wrong ankle band and be forced to give it awkwardly to his opponent.

113: There will be a wrestler that will be confused for Justin Bieber in the weight.

120: One wrestler will have his name mispronounced all day long.

126: Wrestlers at this weight will become friends in the awards stand.

More will come later

More predictions

113: A wrestler will be late getting to the mat due to selling over priced fake Rulons to an admirer

132: A wrestler in the finals will have their singlet on backwards and no one will tell him until after the match

138: Wrestlers will stare at eachother awkwardly at weigh ins

145: A coach will argue a call during this weight and be warned for unsportsmanlike conduct.

152: A pack of sloths will be enouraging one young wrestler

160: Finals match will be decided in overtime

170: Two wrestler's girlfriends will yell at eachother during a match

More to come later

If what I am hearing is correct and there is no hospitality room then we would leave the conference anyway.

Sorry, We are very poor. Can't afford Casa like Carroll. :-\

There was a hospitality room at the Main Event. Had stuff for breakfast and lunch, plus drinks all day long. That room is open for all home meets. Any coach, official, or worker can go in during a meet and get popcorn and a drink.

Projected Top 3 Seeds

1. Langeloh-CC

2. Weimer-EN

3. Franklin-H

1. Pepple-EN

2. Raypole-C

3. Becker-B

1. Knapp-EN

2. Cauffman-C

3. Gunsett-B

1. Gray-B

2. Lutter-EN

3. Israbian-C

1. Jester-C

2. Lawhorne-NH

3. Hutker-B

1. Krumlauf-D

2. Diffenderfer-EN

3. Smith-CC

1. Weimer-EN

2. Neher-B

3. Arney-C

1. Garman-C

2. Walter-CC

3. Braun-B

1. Baumgartner-B

2. Hodges-CC

3. Duncan-C

1. Wilson-C

2. Chacon-NH

3. Baker-B

1. Anglin-CC

2. Collins-C

3. Clem-H

1. Friedt-B

2. Rickman-C

3. Martin-D

1. Joest-EN

2. Sadilek-C

3. Thompson-D

1. Carr-C

2. Rivera-NH

3. Hoeppner-CC

Considering finding results for Columbia City, New Haven and Homestead is like pulling teeth, these could obviously be different if I had all of the conference duals in front of me.

Projected order of finish

1. Carroll

2. Bellmont

3. East Noble

What should be interesting is EN and CC haven't wrestled yet. Our make-up day for that dual is Thursday. Seeding meeting should be interesting tonight. FYI EN wanted to get it in last week just like the rest of the NHC was doing.

The ACAC seeding tonight is in the same situation. The AC-Heritage make-up is tomorrow. That match won't have the effect of EN and CC, though.

CC wrestled Saturday @ New Pal, Monday @ Carroll, Wednesday against Dekalb, and then @ Goshen Saturday.  We couldn't fit the EN dual in anywhere last week.  We again wrestle this week Wednesday @ Garrett, then EN comes here on Thursday.  I wanted either Tues/Thurs so we could practice before hand rather than the Monday like we had the NHC Triple Dual on.  See everyone tonight!

A "nice" coach

CC wrestled Saturday @ New Pal, Monday @ Carroll, Wednesday against Dekalb, and then @ Goshen Saturday.  We couldn't fit the EN dual in anywhere last week.  We again wrestle this week Wednesday @ Garrett, then EN comes here on Thursday.  I wanted either Tues/Thurs so we could practice before hand rather than the Monday like we had the NHC Triple Dual on.  See everyone tonight!

A "nice" coach

The meeting should be fun from the start. 106 won't be easy to seed!

A "nice" coach

culp, your inbox is full

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.