Forte v lecount!!!!!

ontherise219

I doubt he would go 38 he is pretty big already. Mishawaka has a pretty solid 52 Maybe 60 but he was right in this match until the end

Bump to 160 pounds..? Forte wants no part of Vinny Corsaro! I'm sure it'd be cool to watch, and there might be a flurry or two, but Corsaro would physically beat Forte (and LeCount) by major decesions! And that's not even an opinion. He is too strong, physical, and mean for Forte. But nice was a funny suggestion, it made me chuckle  ;D

NutterButter just because of you I am rooting for every one except your beloved Irish to win what you call the real team state title.. Get real!

Can you find one of my quotes that have said that or something even remotely simular to that? As much as IHSWCA tried to bring back team state, there is no more team state

Bump to 160 pounds..? Forte wants no part of Vinny Corsaro! I'm sure it'd be cool to watch, and there might be a flurry or two, but Corsaro would physically beat Forte (and LeCount) by major decesions! And that's not even an opinion. He is too strong, physical, and mean for Forte. But nice was a funny suggestion, it made me chuckle  ;D

That 5-2 win with a late takedown over mammolenti makes me feel like if Forte was a 60 he would compete maybe win.

Your joking, right? He majors those two........bahahaha!

so corsaro must be feeling preety good now with josh farrel graduated then lmao

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.