Bellmont this weekend?

coatrack

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something I seen done this past weekend due to the tournament being one team short was to create a "Unified Team".  Saturday morning teams came in and filled in slots that were available to wrestle the extra bodies teams brought with them. Instead of a team receiving a bye, they wrestled the Unified Team.

Something I seen done this past weekend due to the tournament being one team short was to create a "Unified Team".  Saturday morning teams came in and filled in slots that were available to wrestle the extra bodies teams brought with them. Instead of a team receiving a bye, they wrestled the Unified Team.

love this thinking outside the box. This is great for our sport,  kids that are usually left on the bench have a chance to  get mat time and bond with their sport instead of being discourged and quitting.

I know PM and Penn had teams wrestling elsewhere yesterday. But there was exhibition matches going on yesterday for the extras that weighed in. I'm not sure if there was enough extras for a whole lineup though, most the extras were in the same weights.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.