Westfield HS-Team State

HamCoFan1

I went to IHSWCA Team State Duals today at Westfield HS today .  What an incredible environment that facility was for this event!  I'm sure some things could be tweaked, etc., but I just wanted to say "job well done".  Coach O'Neill, former football Coach Belden, and middle school Coach Steele, could be seen throughout the day working hard to ensure that the event went smoothly.  Their efforts as well as the efforts of other members of their staff, and their high school wrestlers did not go unnoticed.  The Westfield parents working the concession stand were very helpful as well.  Thank you Shamrocks for a tremendous day.

I just wish the 3a matches stayed in the main gym. Perry v penn and warren v cathedral in the field house was a little hard to see. Have they thought about having this at 3 different locations.

I just wish the 3a matches stayed in the main gym. Perry v penn and warren v cathedral in the field house was a little hard to see. Have they thought about having this at 3 different locations.

They should have it at a venue such as the Pepsi Coliseum so that it is all under one roof and you can watch 8-12 matches at one time.

Don't count on it happening though because I brought up the idea. For some odd reason I don't have ideas worth looking into.

I know the Fort Wayne Coliseum costs about $2500 for a day or a percentage of the gate. It is pretty cheap in all honesty.

With your team state prognosticative ability firmly in the books, perhaps they will start to listen more . . .

I went to IHSWCA Team State Duals today at Westfield HS today .  What an incredible environment that facility was for this event!  I'm sure some things could be tweaked, etc., but I just wanted to say "job well done".  Coach O'Neill, former football Coach Belden, and middle school Coach Steele, could be seen throughout the day working hard to ensure that the event went smoothly.  Their efforts as well as the efforts of other members of their staff, and their high school wrestlers did not go unnoticed.  The Westfield parents working the concession stand were very helpful as well.  Thank you Shamrocks for a tremendous day.

I couldn't agree more. It's the same at the Shamrock Duals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.