113 Crary over turner 6-2 good match

106 Bailey over Joseph portage 12-2

Turner had some good results

loss vs Crary

tight win vs Weldiver

Win vs Portage Pardo

Loss vs Torres CP

Loss vs Wilkerson

Do you have the Scores for these matches?

Turner had some good results

loss vs Crary

tight win vs Weldiver

Win vs Portage Pardo

Loss vs Torres CP

Loss vs Wilkerson

Do you have the Scores for these matches?

5-3 against Wilkerson

6-5 kid from crown point worst call I have ever seen bull takedown at the end and crary 6-2 17-2 over portage kid

Schemer bs lost to Johnson md 4-2 and brown castle 3-6. He beat Brock jasper 10-2

Broukal over jourdan md 8-5 and schitter jasper 3-2

Ross Abraham bs lost to Wyatt send 0-2 ot and Schnell castle 0-1.

Josh Pierre md over Barlow bs 8-1

Gavan joley little jeffersonville over dajani bs 3-1 ot

Is Schitter from Jasper going 132? If he is 132 and Davis from Reitz is 132 those two just made 132 semistate in Evansville the most stacked weight possible. That weight is borderline insane.

What kids were you impressed by at traicoff

there were alot

obviously Corsaro bernard tolley smith Micic even though he was up stairs. Crary looked awesome vs Turner i would have liked to see him on the main floor but he should see pepple at Munster. Kral looked awesome he shows any body type czn wrestle i would guess he is the tallest 195 in the state might be the tallest wrestler in the state. Stevenson/stewart was a good match. Sinkovics looked really tough vs Torres. Lawrence Portage(Gat keep telling me) had a good match with Lykins Rypel looked awesome against everyone except kral.

Zach donaldson CP at 32 beating Noworul, Elred and devine Looked really tough i was surprised by him. so many im sure we will cover the Traicoff on the google hangout monday

There were alot of kids who dominated each weight class it was a good tourney there was one kid In each weight class IMO that looked tough

yea Wesley bernard looked reallly tough against York if you wrestle him you better have a gas tank not a lot of 285s that are going to hang 25 points(23)

Southmont-

113 Unranked- Boone Welliever win vs #10 Bocock 5-2 or 5-1.  Loss vs #14 Turner 6-4

126 Unranked- Chandler Moore win vs #11 Belden 4-2 OT.  Win vs Molloy by decision

152 #13- Chance Brown win vs #12 (145) Vancamp 5-3.  Loss vs #4 (145) Harvey by fall.  Loss vs #3 Marci by decision I believe

Southmont-

113 Boone Welliever win vs #10 Bocock 5-2 or 5-1.  Loss vs #14 Turner by decision

126 Chandler Moore win vs #11 Belden.  Win vs Molloy by decision

152 Chance Brown win vs #12 (145) Vancamp.  Loss vs #4 (145) Harvey by fall.  Loss vs #3 Marci by decision i believe

Welliever and turner was a great match also

At 182lbs unranked Andy Fischer from Southridge beat 11th ranked Gabe Konerding from Heritage Hills this Saturday at the PAC duals tournament. I am unsure of the final score but it was by 1-3 points difference. Both wrestlers were semistate qualifiers last year.

Don't normally comment on my wrestlers matches but the Partee vs Koontz match was a fun match.  Koontz is the real deal and should be in the rankings next update and is a classy kid.  And yes the triple overtime match could be a preview of a future semi-state matchup. 

Chambers had a tremendous weekend also.

Don't normally comment on my wrestlers matches but the Partee vs Koontz match was a fun match.  Koontz is the real deal and should be in the rankings next update and is a classy kid.  And yes the triple overtime match could be a preview of a future semi-state matchup. 

Chambers had a tremendous weekend also.

Chambers beating Wagner and sandlin wow

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.