LeCount vs Forte

FatalCradle15

Look what it has started just by talking about it. Could you grasp the thought of it really happening. I bet it does, and I think it will be a battle and a war. Who backs away? I'm not  cuttin. Perrys line- up is pretty set......

Perry's line up will change here soon with Lil G (Garrett Wilson) coming back..

Forte is a technical machiene, no doubt hands down he'll get the W.

probably, cus Lecount has no real wrestling ability. He just gets really lucky. Like he has been lucky over 150 times and only twice has he been unlucky.

probably, cus Lecount has no real wrestling ability. He just gets really lucky. Like he has been lucky over 150 times and only twice has he been unlucky.

i saw lecount get real unlucky once against aaron pico. i wonder if pico could even handle the "technical machine".

I heard Cody LeCount doesn't even eat Pico de gallo any more after he wrestled Aaron Pico.

Whenever he goes to Moe's and they ask if he wants Pico he runs away screaming.

0.jpg

Pico sez: "That's not a injury to my eye. That's a pimple cause i'm only 13 and just started puberty and can beat your state chumps. Age don't matter though, Lecount couldn't beat me even if he was four-tay"

I spoke with the Forte camp this past weekend, and I quote "we are staying at 145lbs" so the ball seems to be in the other camp. Should be a good one if LeCount stays at 145lbs, I like LeCount but too close to call!!!

Not only were you watching Wes out in work your getting the inside info I have to say I love it. All I'm hearing is Lecount will be 45. I hope it happens ill be at the Bellmont Main event!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.