Purdue Black and Gold Matches this Saturday

Drooke

So, before we all jump on the Ayersman bandwagon (who didn't place at the MSU Open yesterday losing to 2 people I've never heard of), realize wrestle offs are overrated by most people in determining who the starter should be. You see a guy every day in practice and you can keep it
So that gives Ayersman an advantage but not Cashe?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quiroga wrestled graff tough at senior nationals and he has on eof the best at eh weight only lost 5-4. i see AA

I don't know dude... with guys like Dicamillo, Gulibon, Thorn, Grey etc hanging around that low AA rd of 12 area, it's a stretch. Quiroga at 141 however, he fits right there in the middle somewhere IMO. possible AA.

oLE Ayerszeman is a smart little wrasler. Not flashy but seldom makes mistakes. I can see how he beats Quioga. Sometimes wrasle offs are not a good predictor hoe you do in regular season. Seen it many times - will be iteresting how Hinkle handles dis one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.